Another Life - EU Horde

Bumping !

this bracket needs a bunch of new players ! theres a few teams that brings some damage, rest are just what u face outside in hellfire that u can just blast down without taking harm.

Fucking hell i miss rogue/disc team that came in to faceroll ppl, these guys really gave a true match.

Made an event this weekend for everyone who starts from scratch, just spamm dungeons together or bgs.

Four newcomlings so far !

Made a quick aq 40 group yesterday with 4 people from outside the guild (7 man) and came to twins. Princess gave us some trouble but took her after 6the attempt.

Was a lot more challenge with this type of raid. Hoping to get more ppl in the guild to make 2-3 groups and stream it and compete with eachother in timed runs, undying runs and so on.

some ppl in grp was undergeared also so i would believe 8 man will get twins down with a serious lock being alone on each side with a heal and then yeah.

Cheers !

Found this way Being more fun than blast your way tre it with 20 man lol.

You cant make any of These raid to be uncleared. Mc is 3 manable. Somehow Bwl trash gives more troubble campared to aq 40,

Timed runs and undring runs with 3 groupis is The only way to have fun there.

Aq 10 is easy to 2 man. You can dps " tank " Bosses easy with healer and blast ur way True.

Could

Not to offend anyone but logging in Every week to farm aq 40, mc. Bwl in a bunch of 25- 30 ppl and Being social lauging and fantasising about old good Times is same as doing a normal wod raid tru finder.

Open more guilds and lets get bgs up

Sorry blurry text from Phone, what i man is i nerver understood The fun of meeting AT goldshire and rush towards to aq 40 with 25 man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to offend anyone but logging in Every week to farm aq 40, mc. Bwl in a bunch of 25- 30 ppl and Being social lauging and fantasising about old good Times is same as doing a normal wod raid tru finder.

Open more guilds and lets get bgs up

Sorry blurry text from Phone, what i man is i nerver understood The fun of meeting AT goldshire and rush towards to aq 40 with 25 man.

U savage ;_;

` bunch of 25- 30 ppl that meet up in goldshire and then rush for a aq 40 clear with 25 man ppl fantasising and drinking coffe together on voiceprogram was more what i mean

Im sorry if your guild was the target cause you are one of the big guilds out there.

I just believe theres other ways to enjoy it if u plan to raid em. Its kinda ridiculus how nerfed raids are. Sure if you want it being more challenging u can just do the end game contents in the new "mythic" difficulty or whats it called. But for us the other people who had our time in early end game kills on the old heroic difficulty back in times and similar timed runs with amani war bears and other shits i just think u can raid em on another way but i might be just cocco :S

would be more fun to have 5-6 guilds out there with regular bg pops on late weekdays and just timed compete runs, undying runs on livestream with eachother. If ppl gnna sit around in org/sw/if u can just goahead in my opinion.

But sure the activity will never get that high.

everyone is different. You want the easy peasy way without troubles.

Some ppl just want it a bit more exotic and with some pain along the way just for the extra fun in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any out there that wants to join the crew ??? we want to come along with the aq 40 herpaderpa mode soon !

Fury warrior, mages rogues ? or resto druid/holy pala would be awesome !

if i get to choose between joining your guild or that i have to delete all my twinks.. i would have no twink anymore ...

I won't be transferring to your realm, however I'm a 60 monk with a 60 priest being made as we speak. Would love to get involved.

I doubt we need you anyway :) Stay in classic please. Even with more monks and dks with barmor =) Maybe a guild rename could be needed near the future

You are more than welcome to join outside the guild. At least 1-2 could be ok to be a part of the group.

In my eyes your shitty guild contains with 90% clueless ppl that gets respect cause of equiping old classic gear. Their skills are shit and ppl have no clue about what to do at all. Just deal with it.

The only ppl from the guild that has some brain is pepsi, kae and a few more. Rest are just anyone u could find outside leveling in hellfire or so

i belive majority belongs to deck me out. Same quality and same peeps, at least bipsi and the gang around.

Ey,

I see what you want to get at with all your posts, but this "shifty guild" and "skills are shit" talk etc only alienates the people who have will and the the resources to transfer/faction change/roll new characters.

I understand if you're frustrated that there seems to be so many level 60 twinks out there yet no bg pops going, but lets keep it constructive?

Users who are viewing this thread