An Audacious Suggestion

im fine with ST, i prefer the old version to the new crap. coffer runs are annoying tho

The only problems I've had so far are getting the troll priests to drop good gloves/shoulders. We've had monkey/eagle necks and rings drop plenty from coffers.

Hello Dears,

I can do some free enchants for y`all on Alliance, just hit me up on Selaenchant when I`m online. =]

<3, Sela

Hello Dears,

I can do some free enchants for y`all on Alliance, just hit me up on Selaenchant when I`m online. =]

<3, Sela

Alright, we should have 3 coming over soon then. I take it you have all the BC enchants correct?

EDIT: Does molten have cross realms enabled? Can all 3 of the Wrath servers fight eachother in BGs/Arenas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, we should have 3 coming over soon then. I take it you have all the BC enchants correct?

EDIT: Does molten have cross realms enabled? Can all 3 of the Wrath servers fight eachother in BGs/Arenas?

To the first, yes she does. To the second, no they don't. Though they do have the foundation of clustered load balancing implemented, so our hope is they may roll out x-realm bgs later this year.

amg 16gb download. was going to set this up today and start lvling toon(s) but have to clear some hdd space

If anyone has an active sub to live, you should def point people in the Battlegrounds forum to look at the 49 bracket forum on here. Don't say outright about anything on the private server on live as you might get banned but def start putting the word to move players to these forums for lost 49s.

If anyone has an active sub to live, you should def point people in the Battlegrounds forum to look at the 49 bracket forum on here. Don't say outright about anything on the private server on live as you might get banned but def start putting the word to move players to these forums for lost 49s.

Good idea. Unfortunately, I have to rely on you guys to do that for 49s. I never had any solid contacts in that bracket. While I am getting out the word to all my old 39 guildies, I don't really expect them to play 49s very soon or very regularly.

Good idea. Unfortunately, I have to rely on you guys to do that for 49s. I never had any solid contacts in that bracket. While I am getting out the word to all my old 39 guildies, I don't really expect them to play 49s very soon or very regularly.

I don't have a sub to talk on the forums. Someone else will have to.

Ok i googled molten, but they got like 7 servers which one is it?

The majority of twinks are on Lordaeron. But Ragnaros is the best place to level, since it's a matter of a couple hours from 1 to 49. Then it costs 50 vote points to transfer between servers, which takes around 5 days to accumulate. The master Molten thread in the pserver forum has a guide to getting started.

I have started leveling on Rag, and i have a few notes to anyone who wants to do it as well.

First of all you level up 20 times faster, and because of it your economy cannot keep up, sometimes the is not even enough money for spells.

Then there is transfer fee that is 100 points, you can claim 10 once every 12 hours, so 5 days if you can make it every 12 hours. The points can also be spent on heirloom gear, and a bunch of other stuff.

I personally would rather level at regular speed for a more fluid experience and spend points on booty.

Jadyne i think editing the first page of this post or making a new thread with all the server details and mechanics included, also making contact list so people know who to talk to once they decide to do this. These few things could go a long way in improving recruitment.

I have started leveling on Rag, and i have a few notes to anyone who wants to do it as well.

First of all you level up 20 times faster, and because of it your economy cannot keep up, sometimes the is not even enough money for spells.

Then there is transfer fee that is 100 points, you can claim 10 once every 12 hours, so 5 days if you can make it every 12 hours. The points can also be spent on heirloom gear, and a bunch of other stuff.

I personally would rather level at regular speed for a more fluid experience and spend points on booty.

Jadyne i think editing the first page of this post or making a new thread with all the server details and mechanics included, also making contact list so people know who to talk to once they decide to do this. These few things could go a long way in improving recruitment.

I have a link in there to the main molten thread in the private server forum. it's got a getting started guide with most of that info in it. I suppose i can post it in this thread too. What's your toon's name? i mail you a bunch of gold. And a contact list might be a good idea. Tho we're starting to get so many people joining that sela and i alone cant keep up in the pwr lvling. >.<

My toon name is Smackwagon[H] on Ragnaros, i am still leveling and getting points for transfer, might take some time because i am not so good at consistently getting points every 12 hours.

Also the news about lots of people makes me really excited, i didn't think it was such a "twink rush".

Last edited by a moderator:
After collecting 100 points and trying to transfer i realized that transfer price is only 50, i have finally arrived to Lorderon. Ill see if someone from Twink Inc managing staff is online in the evening hours so i can get an invite.

After collecting 100 points and trying to transfer i realized that transfer price is only 50, i have finally arrived to Lorderon. Ill see if someone from Twink Inc managing staff is online in the evening hours so i can get an invite.

What's your character's name?

Users who are viewing this thread