EU+US Am I a 'f2p tink' if I have my account linked for boa's?

I will say no. Just like the f2p tournaments where only some boas could be used for the tournament . I will say you are veteran who forgot about tink and didn't enchant ur gear before sub expire . Haha

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

As long as you have the will to only use the BOA from your linked account that are available to true F2P and enchants,titles and such that you have personally achieved then yes you ARE F2P. When F2P started you had to create a separate email to have an account. Then later you were allowed to create the "WOW1" account on your normal Btag but prior to there being any shared BOA, Titles, Achievements or any thing. Even before this, most accounts had the option to merge accounts under the same Btag and I'm betting more people than not did. This is what led to all the hate when account wide achievements merged preventing any one from knowing just how OOber true F2P were any more. There are some but I'm betting there are very few out there who honestly have a true separate F2P account un-associated to an old vet account regardless of how PURE they claim to be. I have one which could be considered PURE but not completely. At one point I activated the account but instead of playing the F2P on AP I made a mage on a different server and got him to 70 and locked it in. I then have a F2P account WOW1 linked to that with a PURE hunter on it. The previous account never acquired any BOA or titles while being played so it's about as true to PURE as I'm guessing there can be.

Nawww, your account is "used" now. It ain't pure, it's riddled with filth. Easy armor pieces acquired by lvl 100's for gold that's literally a copper in their paycheck.

Sorry buddy, your account has been contaminated.

Any statements that go against this topic are useless. You could have gotten BoA items and you could have been traded GFd items when that Glitch happened, therefore they can be called Grandfathered Free To Play accounts.

I got a pure f2p account with a mm hunter and resto druid.

Made it on a new email and new account.

Never used a glitch or hack, couple of gf'ed bop's farmed.

Got every heirloom a f2p can get along with tons of mounts.

Haven't played for a couple of months.

Nawww, your account is "used" now. It ain't pure, it's riddled with filth. Easy armor pieces acquired by lvl 100's for gold that's literally a copper in their paycheck.

Sorry buddy, your account has been contaminated.

Wrong!! Guess you didn't read it. There are no 100's on it, a locked 70 with no titles or mounts or heirlooms and the original account isn't active. I also mentioned the hunter was on a separate wow1 account. You're also wrong about the glitches. If you were a true F2P you would have taken advantage of the glitches to acquire items not allowed on your account,. These achievements alone contribute to the PURE F2P accounts. These are the people who truly stayed with it over the years and were aware of the glitches. The fact that they have them is in it self a "GFerd" aspect.

What does it really matter?
As long as said toon just uses items only available to Trials what is the big deal?
Many people have been doing this for a long long time. In fact, Trial Sets on my level 20 sub.

Users who are viewing this thread