AlucardX Warlock PvP LVL 20

Hey guys its me Alucard today I am sharing with you guys my special video
what you will see is Epic battleground destruction, intense gameplay
if you wanna see some Warlock PvP you are here in the right place hope you guys Enjoy and leave me some feedback <3

My only critique is that 18 minutes feels like a long time to watch game play. I feel like it would do better broken down into like 3 - 6 minute videos compared to 1 long one. You're watch time will probably go up and overall views might as well being that it would be more videos overall, but people are more "inclined" to watch longer if it's shorter. <--- completely just my opinion, could be very wrong.

its a special video so that's why its long I know its maybe long to watch but this is like 10 vids in 1 video and its a special one I did
[doublepost=1626729914,1626729545][/doublepost]
My only critique is that 18 minutes feels like a long time to watch game play. I feel like it would do better broken down into like 3 - 6 minute videos compared to 1 long one. You're watch time will probably go up and overall views might as well being that it would be more videos overall, but people are more "inclined" to watch longer if it's shorter. <--- completely just my opinion, could be very wrong.
and if you wanna see shorter videos watch my old videos :)

Nice vids, giving me oldschool pvp montage vibes, whice i guess is what u going for

Hey guys its me Alucard today I am sharing with you guys my special video
what you will see is Epic battleground destruction, intense gameplay
if you wanna see some Warlock PvP you are here in the right place hope you guys Enjoy and leave me some feedback <3

Hello sir

I see that you made a mistake in your title, you are a VET, not F2P. I hope this gets fixed soon. :)

Hello sir

I see that you made a mistake in your title, you are a VET, not F2P. I hope this gets fixed soon. :)
I thought about this too and at first it kinda bugged me, problem is for the wider wow community people associate VET with someone who has played the game for a long time not what we reference it to. I have met a lot of VETS who think they are F2P and don't even know what a VET is, outside of XPOFF.

I have had people think my VET videos are actually end game and get triggered when its not.

Technically he is currently playing the game for free and is a better description for a Youtube audience. I now use the word "Twink" in my titles but honestly I hate that word, brings in an entirely new confused audience....

TLDR; I don't agree with using the word F2P, but I completely understand why he has done it.

Well I am f2p Vet but logically I am F2P cuz I don’t have gametime and on title F2P is more catchy then to write Twink or Vet
Conzils just trolling, man.

But for clarity...

You are a vet. A vet, by definition, is a free account. It just denotes a free account that, at one time, had game time. "F2P vet" is redundant.

Conzils just trolling, man.

But for clarity...

You are a vet. A vet, by definition, is a free account. It just denotes a free account that, at one time, had game time. "F2P vet" is redundant.
The "f2p" in "f2p vet" is redundant. The vet isnt.

Users who are viewing this thread