Alternative to mage ilvl 34 Artifact theorycrafting

Ok... and if you're going up against an orc you are gonna get fucked cuz on use racial giving them 15 more int than you.

No, that's dumb. Yes 20 int is a lot, but i'm worried MORE about the damage class weapons. Where did i ever say "20 int is nothing"..? If someone simply gems differently they will have more/less int than you at a given time.

But when will someone gear to have that much more weapon damage? Int can be gained with procs and consumables and chants and gems and etc.... you're always up to face someone with more INT at any given time. If you come up against an OG vet that's properly geared you're likely "fucked" anyway, arent you? Yeah, 20 int hurts more. But joe f2play can get 40 int on a trinket proc, does that mean they are automatically "gonna fuck you" as soon as it's up? Of course not.

Weapon damage is not comparable, int is always a variable and you'll often see the same amount. Not "20 int is nothing"

here's what I said:

here's what you said i said:

Fucking idiot.

Totally not needed. Makes you sound a-holeish. You should have shorted that x5000 and then re-wrote it 7 times to make it appeasing to everyone.

I have personally seen/own:
ilvl28/ilvl27 zealot blade 22 int 6stam 7 vers
I28 orb of mistmantle 11 int 6 stam 7 vers (+6 int from enchant inside BG)

Both are vanilla boes.

33+6 int 12 stam 14 vers. Not sure if there would be better non artifact boes at least for a mage. There’s blade of wizardry but I don’t know how that proc works for a level 20 so I can’t comment further then just mentioning it. You say you used armory for someone’s i34 stats, well the offhand does scale up, it just doesn’t show on armory. Someone will need to post the stats of an i34 offhand to help further.

Sadly an i49 staff which you might run into a user of gives 61 int, 21 stam, 26secondary (according to armory)
The highest vers allocated MH I’ve seen so far is an ilvl 28 The Essence Focuser. It has 10 vers on it. I’ve seen exactly 1 though, and I’ve hunted for it in AHs off and on since SL dropped.

Hi thanks! I was looking into BoED as well. Do you happen to know how much it procs per min and how much dmg it does? Thx!
My main concern is just that I'm not sure if the dmg makes up for the amount of int lost.
[doublepost=1610490317,1610489986][/doublepost]
People get WAY too hard over min/maxing that results in the most minuscule stat increase/decrease that will literally make no tangible difference when you’re nuking or getting nuked in BGs.

I know this is twinking, but don’t have a heart attack over it... some dude was talking about how he deleted a character and rerolled since he didn’t get two epic relics by the time he finished Legion questing.

Don’t be that guy.

Yeah I totally agree wt this! Which is why I'm checking if there's an easier alternative that doesn't sacrifice too much. I also really don't want to do legion again lol since I leveled like 5 alts in legion back in the day... Super sick of the quest chain :/

Users who are viewing this thread