Ally AFKers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharper

Legend
I've noticed a disturbing trend in the last couple days of loads of Allies going AFK. Knock it off!

I have a bad felling this was pointed to the last 4 BGS i had with you.

I stayed thoughout the whole thing for honor

Honor: honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions: a man of honor.

Yeah, not directed at anyone in particular. I've afk'd in the past a few time out of frustration, myself.

But, damn, good players have afk'd like primadonnas "healers suck!" "you guys suck". We've won a few where people afk'd after first H cap. And people have afk'd out of close matches that Allies could have won. It's bs and it's weak.

Yeah, not directed at anyone in particular. I've afk'd in the past a few time out of frustration, myself.

But, damn, good players have afk'd like primadonnas "healers suck!" "you guys suck". We've won a few where people afk'd after first H cap. And people have afk'd out of close matches that Allies could have won. It's bs and it's weak.

I can tell your talking to ore in that post =p

Lol, losing Ore in a match does hurt, but I wasn't targeting him or anyone else. I had a win yesterday and had 19 Allies in my Recount at the end. (Yeah, I know I don't need Recount for a 19.)

Well I generally stay in the game, but recently, I've AFKed when more than 50% of my team is filled with people under 800 hp. Not worth the "honor" or fight. I don't AFK if I'm losing, just when I know I'm going to get 3 capped in 10 minutes.

-Tril

Nobody bothers to go on vent any more when it's a USA premade.

It's unnecessary and we'd all rather listen to music.

Ah, we have it the other way round in USA. We just all sit in skype and listen to each other breath when were against WT

Yeah, it's a shame you aren't good. Otherwise your comment would hold weight.

You're still upset that I compared you to DPC in terms of mediocrity? You were actually upset in gchat.

Sorry, bro.

Stay small.

You're still upset that I compared you to DPC in terms of mediocrity? You were actually upset in gchat.

Sorry, bro.

Stay small.

No, if you recall I was confused.(nini was in vent with me) It was like talking to a twelve year old. Actually, I take that back. Restosexual is actually able to hold a conversation. You're much less coherent, and a lot more obnoxious.

Edit: Get@me kid

No, if you recall I was confused.(nini was in vent with me) It was like talking to a twelve year old. Actually, I take that back. Restosexual is actually able to hold a conversation. You're much less coherent, and a lot more obnoxious.

Edit: Get@me kid

You were confused because you're just a small twinker in a big twink world who is trying to make a name for himself, and does so by pestering known players and then flooding to the forums to make completely unfunny posts to play yourself as some sort of troll.

You're not a troll son, and neither am I.

Stay small, and keep trying to make a name for yourself.

You were confused because you're just a small twinker in a big twink world who is trying to make a name for himself, and does so by pestering known players and then flooding to the forums to make completely unfunny posts to play yourself as some sort of troll.

You're not a troll son, and neither am I.

Stay small, and keep trying to make a name for yourself.

o ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread