Ally AFKers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What guild was that? Rofl.

The fact you think that holds any merit is ridiculous, because that's not MP's A Team.

I would of been in that game with Snowshoes to help field 10 for B Team, as I did on several occasions.

Welcome to Cataclysm.

What guild was that? Rofl.

The fact you think that holds any merit is ridiculous, because that's not MP's A Team.

I would of been in that game with Snowshoes to help field 10 for B Team, as I did on several occasions.

Welcome to Cataclysm.

No excuses, small timer. You were b-team. Second rate paladin, even worse priest.

Hero>you

Hbotz>you

Actually, just about every credible paladin>you in EVERY single xpack.

Again, get@me, WITH ALL RESPECT

No excuses, small timer. You were b-team. Second rate paladin, even worse priest.

Hero>you

Hbotz>you

Actually, just about every credible paladin>you in EVERY single xpack.

Again, kid get@me

You've worked everything out. I guess I'm fortunate that not everyone is as sharp as you are, because if they were then I'd never get all these requests and funds.

Your own guild for crying out loud wanted to fund me a server to bring my 19 mage over, and I rejected them because I was in Extinct.

Keep making your guild look trashy, because you're being a moron.

You've worked everything out. I guess I'm fortunate that not everyone is as sharp as you are, because if they were then I'd never get all these requests and funds.

Your own guild for crying out loud wanted to fund me a server to bring my 19 mage over, and I rejected them because I was in Extinct.

Keep making your guild look trashy, because you're being a moron.

Titan:We need a backup mage, I was talking to kancers

Reflexes:No he's trash.

Guild census:Agreed.

*yawn* is this whole funding thing new to you or something? You sure to mention it a lot. Tell you what, ask me the last time I paid for an xfer.

Titan:We need a backup mage, I was talking to kancers

Reflexes:No he's trash.

Guild census:Agreed.

*yawn* is this whole funding thing new to you or something? You sure to mention it a lot. Tell you what, ask me the last time I paid for an xfer.

Titan never talked to me. Maelstrom did.

I didn't even know who Titan was.

I'm bored of you already.

Cya.

Reflexes' timestamp='1318075800 said:

Yo bro flexes fund Me a tinker

i cant even remember the last time we all went in vent let alone for a Waw Tawent PUG......

and Kancer, why you trying to talk like a big boy now being in WT got to your head?

You might wanna change your siggy there Cannabad after that WSG you just rage quitted.

At least wait until we cap first sheesh

The only I problem I have is that you call yourself #1 shaman. That self entitlement couldn't be more false.

your not even worth my time everyone knows your a laughing stock oh and keep winning those pugs i bet they make you feel good inside.

Cannabis #1 shaman World seince 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread