EU+US Allied Races in 10-19 bracket pt.2

I feel like blizz could go either way on this one. Ill hold off. But if it ends up being alright itll be another diversifying element to the twinking scene ans i think itll be more good than bad. If anything itll push people to grind endgame material at max lvl in which blizz is awarded with anothed 25$ race change. Kinda win win for them i suppose but like i said initially, could go either way.

I find it funny how in other threads you say the Alliance allied races are OP and sooo much better than the Horde ones, but in this tread they are shit and not an advantage, maybe even a handicap!

Tell me that you belive the alliance allied racials are better then aoe stun, stealth, haste, sprint, or rocket jump. Imo they are on par w the strong available racials but deff not objectively better. The allied races available to alliance DO have racials that are stronger than the horde allied racials. That does not make them o.o compared to standard racials tho. There is no way to spin this to an actual advantage, at most its just additional viable options.

when is frog bcoming playable race

brb in 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread