EU+US Allied Races in 10-19 bracket pt.2

I report anyone I see using this exploit so I would not recommend spending money on this.
Do you not know what an exploit is?
Being able to race change isn't an exploit.
Game devs not restricting characters from race changing to allied races ISNT EXPLOTING.
How the hell you going to say you report anyone using this exploit when it literally does nothing but give the character a different model and spell.
Youre a gum cuzzler if you actually report those people.

I report anyone I see using this exploit so I would not recommend spending money on this.

Why tho? This is not game breaking in any way. Stats come to a 0 sumadvantage and you might find a slight advantage on an on use that has a minimum of a 2 min CD.

It is an exploit because you're paying to get an otherwise unobtainable advantage. This game is not pay to win.
They're clearly using a missed loophole.

I also submitted a bug report. If nothing happens in the next few months you will be right and I will be wrong so see you then!

It is an exploit because you're paying to get an otherwise unobtainable advantage. This game is not pay to win.

I also submitted a bug report. If nothing happens in the next few months you will be right and I will be wrong so see you then!

Haha, alright. Sounds good

"Advantage" isn't real but even so wow allows ppl to buy advantages all the time. You can buy gold(having any mount of gold you are willing to buy is a much much bigger advantage). The first 2 person mounts were purchas based (advantage). Does GFd items count? So unfair that they have better gear just bc they have been paying subscription longer. Idk if the pets you can buymight be meta for pet battles but since you adhere to such a loose definition of advantage ill go ahead and say that counts to.

This changes nothing in game balance you got a new in ur bonnet over nothing.
[doublepost=1545401514,1545401423][/doublepost]I just want to know how you think this is going to effect the balance in this bracket.

Thanks to @Policecar for figuring this out/ bringing this to the masses. New Velf is lookin fine ;)
[doublepost=1545426846,1545426610][/doublepost]

Imagine being this person. Way to take a bite out of "crime", Scruff McGruff.

You are aware you can race change yourself, right? It's not selective to certain people

Could all you diligent reporters plz get on reporting my young mutant warturtle for his weapons not being attached to hit back? My favorite style pet is fuckin unusable bc this bug that will effect more people than race change exploits.
[doublepost=1545443885,1545443850][/doublepost]"exploits"

Why are you all so upset at people reporting this? Do you know deep inside it can get removed and you that you can get reported?
If I am wrong, nothing happens from the reports.

I was giving advice that it might get removed and to not spend money on it.

Can you imagine blizzard paying back their customers after they have changed them back to previous race? Cus thats what they are gonna have to do if its "wrong".

my quess is that it was not intended, but hard to fix without angry customers/pay them back, so it prob will stay or it may get gfd

As much as this guy is a toxic pos, many in the 19 community brought this on themselves. Legion survivors bitter that everyone wasn’t “equal” any longer reported everything they didn’t like during the brief period blizzard was willing to make adjustments. If you seal clapped for that (or even worse participated) don’t complain now.

Besides this guy is an idiot, as Bliz is making
Money here. They’ll do nothing retroactive and likely not even stop allowing it.

Blizz reply:
"Thanks for reaching out to us about people changing their race to an allied race while under level 20.

We are aware of this, but seeking more clarification on whether this is working as intended or a bug. I would encourage you to submit a bug report on it though to have a paper trail, it definitely does not hurt."

You're actually so unintelligent it amazes me.
It is in no shape or form an exploit. It's you left wing uneducated not nice BFA Twinks that honestly make this game unplayable.
You're being ridiculous. If you're really that envious you can give me your account details and I'll farm the allied race rep for you and also pay for a race change for your main 10-19 twink, so you don't feel left out :)
I would honestly rip you to shreds on this thread but certain mods would instantly delete my message and I would be more angered than I was writing this.
I hope your family have a happy christmas
I also hope no one in ur family is involved in a car crash , or any houses burn down, or anyone gets shot stabbed or develops terminal cancer.
I also hope your IP doesn't get leaked and I hope you dont get doxed either.

D
on't get me wrong I am very angry.
Infact I am extremely angry.
Even though you're rude, I still hope you have the best health.

Merry Christmas again :)

LJ7LaXj.jpg

Cipirel I still just don't understand why it offends you that people can use allied races. Why does this even bother you? This is in no way game breaking. Why do you care so deeply?

Can we report Cipirel for transmogging his Cloth helm while on his Leather wearing rogue, because lets face it, that's more of an 'exploit' than paying for a race change lmao.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't care about the helm, it's just summing up how petty he is being but nitpicking and pointless things that aren't exploits.

Users who are viewing this thread