Alliance Wargame Battleground

Empty promises ? if u remember it correctly we had 1x game that night when i did promise a real "procc" but ended up in barmors and ppl got mad.

Ive never promised u anything more than that. U must be idiot for real.

Who the fuck are u anyways ? uve been spending lots of effort in doing a avatar with "malets" afterlife etc but who the hell are u ?

This guy is a joke

more than that ive been spamming all the ally leader "5v5 wargame ??????"

and i get answrers like... Maybe, perhaps.... well see.... later..... tommorow ? nah......

Ur telling the story urself... barmor ftw... ur the draaz or what ? anyways we had that 10v10 real bg once. And thats what i promised to bring for. As above i never promised any 15v15, maybe paragonz and classic had some deal for that or uve heard these voices in sleep or sumthing.

How rude of you to call me an idiot, when I clearly stated I got the wrong facts. And as for who I am, I'm an officer in Classic, now, may I ask who the actual fudge you are? I've heard alot of talking about bg's and some other shit, but heck, I've never seen you around! And yes, I'm sure you had a real BG at that evening, just not at the time we had arranged it on! This is what i've been trying to get into your skull, and you keep bashing me for it? :D Calm down man, I got the wrong facts, and I'm sure we had a nice bg, but you have to agree that a promise is empty if you don't meet up with the requirements. It was a BG, but a rather late one. Can we leave it at that? :) And who's the "leader for 5v5"? Wyrhan? Or someone else? :eek:

Theres no fucking leader for any 5v5. Leaders aint needed. A polite smart person just responds with something like " yeah moment " no, yes. But like all of you guys just got some sort of problem. Your guild contains ppl who are middle aged and wants t osee the old content. In some way u act like u are up for pvp but at the end of the day when u have 10 + ppl online ur guild leader still responds that "ur not interested" ask wyrhan he says :p

The fact is that im giving empty promises at all. dno why u keep going when you know whos right. U seem to spend more time on ur picture than ingame. Like u would be a famous person or so.

Can someone just start a fresh new alliance guild with some status. Im sick of human twinks that acts like they were one of the 3% ppl who ever explored the real naxx.

Ur a big joke.

Think he don't know we're sick and tired of him.. Someone start a new horde guild? ;) Saying that "everyone" in our guild has problems when we are quick to see the fact this lad lacks the common sense called "Grammar". Ohwell, the aids is already given to me. :/

Roll. I bet u would get hiv at first not aids :) start another horde guild would just push The bracket. But i cant stand People like you :)

Got some People in guild now.

omg i lost another bunch of braincells... im soon almost as dumb as busgaga .... stop this now i dont wanna go down to your level of dumbness...

who said im from classic ??
yet again no facts

fuck responding to your reply i lost half my braincells ... fuck sake im soon down to kindergarden level like you...

I simply cant stand people like you. Allergic or so :D u dont really have anything to offer at any point. Just a big mouth with Eductation ????

yeeee i admit my english suck :p but im not alone with my thoughts about ppl around ur guild iknow what bunch of idiots there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I simply cant stand people like you. Allergic or so :D u dont really have anything to offer at any point. Just a big mouth with Eductation ????

yeeee i admit my english suck :p but im not alone with my thoughts about ppl around ur guild iknow what bunch of idiots there is.

Thing is, I agree on your mindset of getting battlegrounds rolling because I'm in the same boat but I think a better way to make this happen would be to make a thread and for the respective guild leaders to spread the word.
Setting up a specific day and date to queue specific battleground or just random battleground would be the best solution in my opinion.
This non-relevant bashing is just unnecessary though.

Lets do something serious instead. All ur aids talking and kiddy shit is just nonesense.

People wants something to do if they gnna join a twink guild. Run raids in a "hardmode" Mode and give them something to do. Staying in durotar and talking shit drinking coffe is not something that will get ppl to join.

i cant just understand how you folks want to lead your guilds. The way of it is simply not something that will push the bracket. While u have all ur 15 people. Gear em, and run some raids with stream and that will for sure give 2-3 new intressants after the raid. I can understand the part that u want to have ppl who want to see the old content again but then go do it with a 90 booster or so.

Lets make some fun like all of us doing a 8 man aq 40 with streaming. Post it on forum and there will sure be ppl wanting to join

do u guys got aspberger or so or why are u afraid of us people ? were converting the guild into only swedish also. All of us are old people and there will ofc be a couple of good ppl who will stay tho they aint swedish for raids.

We just had enough of new ppl joining that are the "new generations" wow players that has no clue at all ofc boss fights, rather its the old ones or the new ones. We want clear raids where everyone have their own role and without idiot pulling and wiping. Thats how we like the game.

Lets do something serious instead.
- Yes, finally.

All ur aids talking and kiddy shit is just nonesense.
- Oh okay, nevermind

Staying in durotar and talking shit drinking coffe is not something that will get ppl to join.
- What did coffee ever do to you?

i cant just understand how you folks want to lead your guilds.
- You can't understand, or you don't want to understand? Either way, it's fine - you don't have to understand :)

The way of it is simply not something that will push the bracket.
- That's your opinion, anyhow - it has obviously worked so far.

I can understand the part that u want to have ppl who want to see the old content again but then go do it with a 90 booster or so.
- This is a topic that is very controversial in the bracket. Here's my opinion on it though: If people really want to re-live the 'old content' they should go do it on a private server. Retail has close to zero similarities compared to how it once was. Also another thing, if people want "hardmode" raids they would be better off (in my opinion) to raid in end-game. The bosses in MC, BWL and AQ40 have what, 1-2 mechanics? Maybe our opinion on what's hard and/or difficult is different, but I don't see mc/bwl/aq40 being hard for our time - maybe back then when it was all new, but we've grown during the 5 expansions and our gameplay and adapting to mechanics has improved.

What I'm trying to say is, I don't raid with <Classic> because I want a challenge or a hard difficulity raid, I would go endgame for that. I raid because it keeps the guild active, we create bonds with other players and we have great time in chat and/or voice-com. Honestly, I've never 'really' enjoyed the raids, no matter the amount of people - I do it for the community of the guild. (To avoid confusion: I enjoy the people I raid with, but not the content itself)

I twink because of the maximization of my characters, not just in terms of PvP/PvE - but gaining reputations, achievements, rare items and transmogs. Sure, skirmishes and occasionally BG/War Games is great fun - but that's not the main reason I do it, neither is the raiding. People twink for different reasons, we have to respect that :)

We want clear raids where everyone have their own role and without idiot pulling and wiping. Thats how we like the game.
- That's great :) Good luck and have fun with your guild

Yeah rob ur right. End game content just offer something else. But at the time u sit on ur 60 char i would rather spend time in bwl/aq 40 in a different way. Tho i get ur point.

at least u said something cleaver

Users who are viewing this thread