Alliance Wargame Battleground

Wyrhan

Grandfathered
Weekly Battleground Wargame - Alliance

Battleground

The PvP activity in the 60 bracket is very compromised and almost not existing, except from few daily arenas.
So I've decided to make a weekly Wargame Battlegrounds event. We've done this before quite some time ago with my own guild <Paragons of Azeroth> and few others from <Classic> and it went very well. recently we did this again, Friday 9th October, mainly players from Paragons of Azeroth and Classic, I can confirm from my own experience that it was a success!

When and How:

The every will start Friday at 7pm/19:00 CEST
If you aren't on the realms Argent Dawn or Ravencrest, you may add my Battletag; Gashti#2653 and I will make sure you will be put on a team! If you want to join, please let me know at least 20 min. before the event starts.

IMPORTANT: Please respect when we are trying to make teams and don't run around dueling. Go to the teams you are told to and wait for the Battleground to pop. While we are inside the Battleground please don't rage quit or complain about the teams, we do our best to make the most balanced teams and we can always reform them. Have in mind that you cannot always win and you can still have fun even when losing :)

Rules be will:
No BA stacking (Dungeon gear)
TBC gear and Heirlooms will be allowed.
Death Knight and Monks are allowed.
Protection Spec is allowed but stacking BA/Barmor/Bonus Armor, is NOT.

If you have any questions you are welcome to ask me on Twinkinfo or in-game.
Battletag: Gashti#2653

Watch few of our Wargames

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWa9cciaqws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0rwRKXdwrs

Thanks to Toklovids for recording the events.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright! We did this with classics some time ago but all of gear was broken im there and u har to equip end game pvp gear. Doubt its working?

Allright! We did this with classics some time ago but all of gear was broken im there and u har to equip end game pvp gear. Doubt its working?

It was fixed in 6.2.2 - should work now :)

edit: This problem was only occuring when doing WarGames against cross-faction players on your friendlist/different server using the /WG command. The "normal" way has always been working; meeting in person and requesting a WarGame with eachother.

I think it could work rather well, but not sure about the time. Classic has a raid at aprox. said time, don't they? :)

But we need something like this to revive the bracket a little, good thinking!

Looks like your not updated at all. your restricts seem to be just fucked up.

Barmor should be banned but blocking marks hunter, feral, then u should just block fury warriors, ww monks, enhancement shamans. Sure ferals opening is sick but after then you can just slay em easy as fuck.

Sorry, but in battlegrounds i wouldnt worry for anything. Sure double feral in 2s or fury + feral is kinda sick. But in a battleground where u have full buffs, and banners and everything u dont really have to watchout for anything special.

From what I've experienced you really have to watch out for ferals, in battlegrounds. If not everyone focus them you are dead. Piete-Ravencrest can crit 15k+ on plate.. MM hunters doesn't really need anything than Aimed shot + Chimera shot.
WW monks, shamans and warriors are squishy compared to but ofc it depends on what class you play.

Piete or however u spell that is not doing any damage. his 5 combo finishers is what a ww monk loads me per sec + nasty imbolizing. Hunters is defently not a problem. I can promise you that. Feral sure they are nasty but enhancements + ww monks i believe they do more. Also i think ferals had some minor nerf back in time as there was more of em queueing arena back a few weeks than now.

Cant we just get up the real bgs lol. Ive seen many new people in durotar. We get em here and they queue up for sure.

Its just sic burst on them really, in my own experience I solo all the ferals in the bracket when scaled up including the 69s.
But I dont think theres any enh shamans as geared as me on eu apart from pepsi maybe.

Survival wise enh> feral by quite alot.

Still reasonable to ban them, its borken if the other team can just send up 2 ferals in stealth and gimp the fc.

those we met was 69 tho :D wusteaks with every slot as a gem + everything loaded he did make some nasty damage. Rest of the 60 ferals was kinda soft somehow.

U shouldnt ban anything else than barmors. Just make the event and u will see what gets there. IF theres like 4 ferals who want to join just block it. 1-2 average ferals wont really be any trouble buffed with banners and healers.

Seriously :D

Looks good man. And ill be down to help you if needed. ;) I've been missing them bg's ;( ;( ;(

i can get you 11 hordes any day you want. Just let me know whenever people on alliance side wants to queue up.

Users who are viewing this thread