Alliance slacking

yikes?

do you realize that my priest is able to potentially put out 1200-1300 HPS and that is largely dependent on how my team positions themselves?

if people in the front lines dont back out and allow someone else to take damage my healing is then going to be reliant on flash heal which is only capable of not even a third of what my shields are.

so yikes yourself. good thing you play horde primarily. fuckin small brain.

PS: NOT ONLY does spamming flash heal nerf my output potential by somewhere between 60-70% it also:
1. immobilizes me
2. costs 2-3 times more mana to do the same amount of healing
3. makes me vulnerable to interrupts

which are all very very bad things in a team fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
yikes?

do you realize that my priest is able to potentially put out 1200-1300 HPS and that is largely dependent on how my team positions themselves?

if people in the front lines dont back out and allow someone else to take damage my healing is then going to be reliant on flash heal which is only capable of not even a third of what my shields are.

so yikes yourself. good thing you play horde primarily. fuckin small brain.

PS: NOT ONLY does spamming flash heal nerf my output potential by somewhere between 60-70% it also:
1. immobilizes me
2. costs 2-3 times more mana to do the same amount of healing
3. makes me vulnerable to interrupts

which are all very very bad things in a team fight.

yikes

thats what i get for giving muskie the benefit of the doubt in his abilities to have and intelligent debate.

so are you just gonna continue following me everywhere posting yikes or maybe hop of mine

Ferals does not have the right to QQ
even if your the worst geared feral i've seen in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread