Alliance slacking

As an autistic player this deeply offends me.

throw up blood wit my hands

Alliance usually has worse players on worse classes. The 4+ horde boomkin and 4+ healer horde teams are getting old

Last edited by a moderator:
Alliance has seen many ungeared, non-max level, awful spec'd people lately.

It is what it is. The community will always go through periods like this. Lets just hope some people start rolling useful classes (ie. healers, boomkins, etc.) on alliance and play more often.

You should not be playing today anyways. You should be spending time with your families.
Happy Thanksgiving!!

/cheers

its very rare for alliance to win and when you do its super fast and unfun. I haven never seen an actual even game between horde and alliance in 5ever

its very rare for alliance to win and when you do its super fast and unfun. I haven never seen an actual even game between horde and alliance in 5ever

Alliance lose because we regularly have 2-4 people in mid overextending and getting themselves killed.

i know from a priests perspective reducing me to casting flash heal to keep people alive reduces my output potential by half than if people would back away for weakened soul to wear off and go in with a new bubble.

Users who are viewing this thread