Alliance Need Lvl27 Twinks

Seems like they will be on par with survival hunter after today, so...

To be honest, they are not the best, they do it because they can't actually twink, they are whinny.

There are far less Horde twinks than people are imagining there are and there are far less horde levelers actually queuing so you see the same people almost every single game... even solo que, don't think its ever a horde premade.

For me personally, I dont care that much about factions anymore. I choose a faction that has the race I love and respect.
Alliance doesnt have any race I love (Except maybe Dwarfs, theyre cool), but Horde has my go to races that I know and love. (Orc, Tauren, Undead)

I guess I'm scummy. Have been doing this for a while on my lvl 24 fury warrior that I use to farm BoEs. Has Double destiny so a couple whirlwinds and I basically have 2x Crusader 2x Destiny up at all times against more than one target. It can get pretty nuts. If the other team stacks like for instance in mid a the beginning of EoTS you can basically solo the entire team. My level 30 warrior is using 2x Singing Crystal axe so when I whirlwind in a big group I have 100% uptime on 2x crusader and 123% haste for even more spin to win. As for "not being able to actually twink." I can do just as well on my lvl 20 warrior or any of my other lvl 20s. Whatever floats your boat though I guess.

I hate it as much as anyone else (possibly more, being a f2p feral twink...)

But 20 twinks complaining about 27 twinks is pretty much the same as a leveler complaining about 20 twinks.

Both are legitimate complaints. But if you're 20 twinking, I don't think you should really be complaining because you're just as bad as a 27 twink.

It's all about perspective, maaaan.

I said it in another thread on this subject but don't complain if you get banned for this, its clearly ( clearly to me and I have yet to be convinced otherwise) that this is not intended. That being said until blizzard stops lazying around and fixes there own game its on blizz not the players.

wargames exist. if you want a better gaming experience there is already one out there.

Debuffers are mongoloid mutts they are the equivalent of wild hogs. They couldn’t land a kick on their debuffed toon to save their life.

To be honest, they are not the best, they do it because they can't actually twink, they are whinny.

Isn't this the argument max lvl players use to describe any twinks? Get some new material.

27-29s are so strong it's hilarious, I played 2x shadow priest 29s while I was still subbed, lost about 20-25 games in 160 and they were always against 5 mans (looking at you SAGY), you can literally carry (less so on the larger more objective based maps). But, subs expired again and back to the old 20s and a fraction of the power haha.

Isn't this the argument max lvl players use to describe any twinks? Get some new material.

27-29s are so strong it's hilarious, I played 2x shadow priest 29s while I was still subbed, lost about 20-25 games in 160 and they were always against 5 mans (looking at you SAGY), you can literally carry (less so on the larger more objective based maps). But, subs expired again and back to the old 20s and a fraction of the power haha.

Sorry to hear that you have trouble playing at the 20 power level (your words not mine). The warriors are easy to kite, and I have been in multiple games with them on the team where they don't/can't contribute and we lose because they are easy to cc.

If one gets on a healer, I'm sure its rough, but no different than a bramble staff/i49 survival and there are far more of those.

There is a 27 shaman that plays... not impressive... there is a 27 hunter that plays... not impressive. They are on rarely as well, its "not the new thing"... so stop crapping your pants.

Users who are viewing this thread