Alliance losing EotS

Malanior

Legend
I played 22 Eye of the Storm BG with my Horde shaman since 6.0 landed and won 20 of them... Looking at stats of other people in this bracket seems like this being a trend. Don’t think it’s due to Horde being much better that Lolliance nor bug @ mage tower. Any clue?

PS) beside... Today seems like queue is not popping at all -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
1 player, plays 20 EotS in roughly 3 weeks and wins all.

Yup 100% confirmed bug, dude use your brain please <3

Are you sure it’s me that needs to use brain?

Ok, read my post again 4-5 times... Eventually you'll catch its meaning. Go boy, go! I believe in you

Are you sure it’s me that needs to use brain?

Ok, read my post again 4-5 times... Eventually you'll catch its meaning. Go boy, go! I believe in you

Why is it relevant whether horde win more than alliance? the point i was making "boy" was you cant just pick a few peoples armories from such a big pool of players and makes the assumption that horde win more than alliance at EotS.

To even come close to an answer that your suggesting you're going to need a huge pool of players, use their statistics etc to come to rough answer... All you've managed to do is make a thread that will only ever be speculation. Productive much boy.

Why is it relevant whether horde win more than alliance? the point i was making "boy" was you cant just pick a few peoples armories from such a big pool of players and makes the assumption that horde win more than alliance at EotS.

To even come close to an answer that your suggesting you're going to need a huge pool of players, use their statistics etc to come to rough answer... All you've managed to do is make a thread that will only ever be speculation. Productive much boy.

I‘m not going to gather you stats, you can do it yourself and enter some to test it ^^

Nah boy... I know well what‘s happening, I searched stats around and cba to do it again. You don‘t think my searching are accurate? Prove me wrong with your own stats otherwise I can‘t help you, just go somewhere else, wolrd is so big and there are a lot of other posts where to play the drama queen, It‘s not my problem.

On the other hand you... Dunno, maybe you feel hurted by being called boy? You came here posting with a so bold manner just like only real boys do. Again take it or leave it ^^

Or are you simply frustrated by losing with your Alliance? I’m sorry about it but can‘t help anyway.

You can help yourself though, go and browse somewhere else ^^

Nah boy... I know well what‘s happening, I searched stats around and cba to do it again. You don‘t think my searching are accurate? Prove me wrong with your own stats otherwise I can‘t help you, just go somewhere else, wolrd is so big and there are a lot of other posts where to play the drama queen, It‘s not my problem.

On the other hand you... Dunno, maybe you feel hurted by being called boy? You came here posting with a so bold manner just like only real boys do. Again take it or leave it ^^

Or are you simply frustrated by losing with your Alliance? I’m sorry about it but can‘t help anyway.

You can help yourself though, go and browse somewhere else ^^

i dont even care, these sort of thread pop up constantly and funny enuff mainly from f2ps, so can i assume that most f2ps are stupid based on a general trend?

awkward.

Been in a few games with you and as far as my observation goes horde has the healers for winning. You know exactly what I am talking about with you in the back and running in one big group while alliance is scattered around. But this is general Alliance-Horde information and you know all of this already ;-)

i dont even care...

[...]

Classic drama queen tense... Good BOY ^^

[...]

these sort of thread pop up constantly and funny enuff mainly from f2ps, so can i assume that most f2ps are stupid based on a general trend?

awkwar.

Dunno, collect some stats about it, then let me know... Otherwise you know what to do ^^

Been in a few games with you and as far as my observation goes horde has the healers for winning. You know exactly what I am talking about with you in the back and running in one big group while alliance is scattered around. But this is general Alliance-Horde information and you know all of this already ;-)

Hi leots, long time I don't meet you. So you are addressing to a generale Horde>Alliance superiority?

I played 22 Eye of the Storm BG with my Horde shaman since 6.0 landed and won 20 of them... Looking at stats of other people in this bracket seems like this being a trend. Don’t think it’s due to Horde being much better that Lolliance nor bug @ mage tower. Any clue?

PS) beside... Today seems like queue is not popping at all -.-

If you think its a bug, then consider reporting and submitting said bug with whatever evidence you have within game. Other than that; it also depends if people are queing for Random BGs or if they are queing specifically. If one person ques for WSG and Random with nothing blocked (you can block up to two) then you will wait longer to get your specific BG, unless a lot of other people are queing for consistantly (wsg is one of them).

Whenever I play EoTS, I generally see both teams push for the flag and generally it takes 2-3 people to push MT or DR (or horde side, FR and BT). It mostly has to do with the people you pick up in your group rather than you itself for the most part.

If you think its a bug, then consider reporting and submitting said bug with whatever evidence you have within game.

[...]

MT capping spot is often bugged and standing there with flag doesn't give a score (but this is well known by Blizz, more likely they are going to fix it soon), it's happening to both Horde and Ally.

[...]

Other than that; it also depends if people are queing for Random BGs or if they are queing specifically. If one person ques for WSG and Random with nothing blocked (you can block up to two) then you will wait longer to get your specific BG, unless a lot of other people are queing for consistantly (wsg is one of them).

Whenever I play EoTS, I generally see both teams push for the flag and generally it takes 2-3 people to push MT or DR (or horde side, FR and BT). It mostly has to do with the people you pick up in your group rather than you itself for the most part.

You mean that Horde purposedly queues for EotS more and for that they better know what to do? Starting to figure a theory of my own too

Users who are viewing this thread