EU All vs All Duel Tournament - 23rd December 16:00 Realm time

WE HAVE A REWARD!

big thanks to @Sharkz for donating this reward; all who compete in the competition will be put into a prize draw with the winner winning a Pet from the blizzard store that costs around £10!

as the tournament may be very inbalanced we decided to do a prize draw for all who bothered to enter rather than giving it to the winner!

up SP Zombie-talnivarr

I'll stream it only from my PoV but not as official stream for this tourney, since I'm participating myself . twitch.tv/healiumeptv

THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING!!!

WINNER: Odynexd - Enh Shaman - Kazzak
RUNNER UP: Dreams - Rogue (many specs) - Stormscale

9X7fd8U.jpg

JdsTl3U.jpg

Please let me know if you enjoyed the tournament, and more importantly any improvements to be made as I would like to host another in the future!

Remi.

I thought it was really fun. We should do casual tournament-style events like this a lot more often. I don't think you necessarily have to announce it far in advance or get prizes etc. Having frequent events really helps building the community.

There were a few hiccups with the management but that's to be expected when it's your first time hosting a tournament.
Things to do better next time:
  • Be online a little more than 10 minutes before the tournament starts
  • Have a clear idea of exactly who is participating and make sure to invite them all (including the alliance players)
  • Figure out how to use the website beforehand
  • Try to make rules as clear as possible so there is no ambiguity

The fact that an enhance shaman won has me so excited it’s crazy. I wish I could have watched it. Glad you guys had another successful tournament and I definately think you guys should make it more common!
You should have seen the 80 year long duels between the enhance and the shadow priests. It was REAL exciting trust me

The shadow priest forfeited the tournament because he didn't want to play another endless duel vs shaman xd

I thought it was really fun. We should do casual tournament-style events like this a lot more often. I don't think you necessarily have to announce it far in advance or get prizes etc. Having frequent events really helps building the community.

There were a few hiccups with the management but that's to be expected when it's your first time hosting a tournament.
Things to do better next time:
  • Be online a little more than 10 minutes before the tournament starts
  • Have a clear idea of exactly who is participating and make sure to invite them all (including the alliance players)
  • Figure out how to use the website beforehand
  • Try to make rules as clear as possible so there is no ambiguity
thanks for the feedback, all taken onboard, next time will be perfect (I hope)

You should have seen the 80 year long duels between the enhance and the shadow priests. It was REAL exciting trust me

The shadow priest forfeited the tournament because he didn't want to play another endless duel vs shaman xd
Haha, still neat to see though, enhance is one of those classes that usually gets beat up in duels

Users who are viewing this thread