All Races Available in Patch 5.0.4!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really excited! With this HUGE release this late, there may even be a slight chance for a increase in f2p maximum level/content availability! Gah! I can't wait for the next patch :>

Although im stuck with a preorder on GW2... Oh well.

Goblin mages are probably the best race for mages, besides Gnomes.... and pandaren... oh God, the food buffs. plus alchemy.....

Was about to read this for a laugh and say no, but as mentioned, regardless of expansion. If you make a panda/worgen/goblin then that probably means you also use their start zones. I wonder if this also means LK/Cat/MP zones would also be available.

omfg.... thanks for posting this!!! yesssssssssssss this just made my day :)

Everyone gets more base HP in MP. Assuming whiskey is counted, it's 200 extra HP. Hardly game changing. Slightly more for cow/prot.

40% base pvp damage reduction
Rocket Jump
Quaking Palm

Hmm. All I can say is f u LFH, I still won't fish.

Blue post from official wow forums,

I've seen some confusion about when pandaren character creation will be accessible.

Just to be clear on the announcement, we're making it possible for people to create a character of any race, regardless of what expansions you've purchased. So if you only have the original game (which now has The Burning Crusade included), when patch 5.0.4 hits you'll be able to create goblin and worgen characters as well. And, once Mists of Pandaria is released, you'll be able to create pandaren characters, regardless of whether or not you own Mists of Pandaria.
08/16/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Novagosa
So it says all races, what about though all classes? Just because Pandaren become available for play regardless if you have MoP or not, does this include the new monk class?

No, you'll need to upgrade your World of Warcraft license to Mists of Pandaria in order to unlock the monk class. The same is true for leveling from 85-90 and gaining access to the continent of Pandaria.

TL;DR we can make goblins and worgens, but cannot make pandarens until MoP comes out.
Hope this clarifies a few things :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monk inc!

Did I read rite, goblins cant be monks? or? ??????:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread