All Races Available in Patch 5.0.4!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No F2P monks and no continent of Pandaria access according to the blue post.

All Races Available in Patch 5.0.4 - Forums - World of Warcraft

No, you'll need to upgrade your World of Warcraft license to Mists of Pandaria in order to unlock the monk class. The same is true for leveling from 85-90 and gaining access to the continent of Pandaria.

Yep the only Pandaria zone we can enter is the starting area, still unconfirmed whether or not we can access WotLK zones /crosses fingers

Grats guys

Just to be clear for those to excited to read it all lol

You can be a Panda, Goblin, Worgen

what you can't be is a monk, that is only available to MOTP owners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pandas running the joint :D
wait ..yo .. what ... druid on steroids bear form + feline swiftness + darkflight + swiftness potion....

Human rogue waitin midfield , hmm where is efc?? :

Dont forget basline removal of snares/roots on formshifting, and 161% in trvl with FS talent
Resto gonna be #1 pug FC, #2 behind a Guradian with a dedicates Rshamm pocket

^_^ Wow lol...

^.^ looks like i joined the community at just the right moment

>.< was wondering when this patch is supposed to come out?

^_^ Wow lol...

^.^ looks like i joined the community at just the right moment

>.< was wondering when this patch is supposed to come out?

28th
The race thingy may only come on public release of MoP. not prepatch, mop release(max lvl 90, monks avaliable), and its on the 25(sep)
The prepatch should have it(panderan excluded til sep 28th), along with newer damages,talent changes, x-realm zones, etc

how about worgen starting zone? If i can enter there, i can get that sick looking worgen staff for mog

Quoted from the invisacrab himself

I've seen some confusion about when pandaren character creation will be accessible.

Just to be clear on the announcement, we're making it possible for people to create a character of any race, regardless of what expansions you've purchased. So if you only have the original game (which now has The Burning Crusade included), when patch 5.0.4 hits you'll be able to create goblin and worgen characters as well. And, once Mists of Pandaria is released, you'll be able to create pandaren characters, regardless of whether or not you own Mists of Pandaria.

08/16/2012 10:54 AMPosted by Novagosa
So it says all races, what about though all classes? Just because Pandaren become available for play regardless if you have MoP or not, does this include the new monk class?​
No, you'll need to upgrade your World of Warcraft license to Mists of Pandaria in order to unlock the monk class. The same is true for leveling from 85-90 and gaining access to the continent of Pandaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread