All achievements that are obtainable at level 1.

MetalIllness

Criminally Insane
I've spent some time in creating a list with all achievements that can be completed at level 1.

Please, do note that I am not counting the time needed to complete certain achievements,

just that they can be completed without leveling up.

I put it on Google docs, it should be available for download here.

I think it's safe to say you can take off The Bread Winner as non-obtainable.

If you do every starting area quest and all the holiday quests for 1 year...you gain a whopping 29s 57c

It would take you 33,818 years to complete

Well, not taking time into consideration... :p Taking it off the list, and is the war hippo proven?

And dammit I just notice the weirdness of the title of that list. I should drink less when I am writing stuff...

lol

btw ... the 3000 quest one ... if you do all the starting area quests, plus every holiday quest, you get 196

now, they'll add new starting area quests with Cataclysm, but after that we're left with just holiday quests

so, assuming 100 or so a year, and 400 to start with, it would take 26 years to do that...

i'm not being picky, i know what you're trying to do here and THANK YOU so much for putting all of them in 1 area ... i skipped past the 15 northrend cooking achievement

i got it last night thanks to you!

ok ... you have to explain these to me too:

Cenarion Expedition - i thought revered-exalted only came from instances

The Consortium - i thought this was only earned through quests and instances

hmm...i thought i tried that once and got a too low lvl thing

what about cenarion expedition?

chubs said:
hmm...i thought i tried that once and got a too low lvl thing

what about cenarion expedition?

you never saw the " Guardian of Cenarius" Done! thread?

apparently not :)

Yeah, I am farming those keys on my main as well, bit of a pain to get an average 4k keys, but it shouldn't be impossible,

especially if you like a bit of mindless grinding. I have 241 Ethereum Prison Keys, planning to use them once I farmed 500 of them.

And well, since the Guardian of Cenarius has been done at level 19, I assume a level 1 with that achievement has yet to come?

I see you included Needy/Greedy in the list, is that technically possible to do atm?

I might just be blind but I can't seem to find any non-instance ilevel 185 blues to roll on, or is it a case of farming Northrend world drop epics?

Also I am interested in what you rep bars look like after the 500 keys are handed in, it should be a huge chunk of rep.

Well, I'm sure I can arrange a screenie from my rep tab, not all keys will get me rep but it should be about 50% of the keys.

I doubt I'd get anything to exalted, I am personally aiming for the Cenarion Expedition of course.

And about Needy/Greedy, I was indeed talking about the iLevel 200 world drop epics.

So yes, technically it is possible to get those achievements, it will take a serious amount of time, dedication and luck though.

I missed Needy by rolling a 99 on a Super Simian Sphere ... what sucks is that the guy I was partied with rolled a 100 and got the achievement before my eyes

The best way to 'farm' this achievement though is two of the rare spawns in The Storm Peaks

Skoll - Skoll's Fang

Dirkee - Dirkee's Superstructure

So I just grinded my rep to 2999/3000 with CE and I stopped gaining rep from killing mobs. I then went to terrocar and killed him. he pushed me over to friendly. And he seems to be the only mob I can kill to gain rep past friendly. Does this mean to get to honored and start using keys you need to kill terror like 800+ times? If so this is going to be worse than timbermaw exalted... :/

Oh, the Cenarion Expedition grind is far "worse" then anything you might have done before on your level 1 toon.

Especially if you're farming the keys yourself. Doesn't mean it's not worth it, right? :)

Caulfield said:
Speaking of which, how do you do that? I wanna be a diplomat on my lv1, cheers.

~ Caulfield

Follow someone for the 20 rep/kill while they kill furblogs up until revered. Then from revered to exalted you can either kill the chiefs in the South or North villages in felwood or kill the quest mob that is summonable in winterspring for 100rep/kill. Keep in mind the person summoning the quest mob needs to be timbermaw exalted and not have completed the quest. It's the one for the epic trinket, im not sure the name :/

MetalIllness said:
Oh, the Cenarion Expedition grind is far "worse" then anything you might have done before on your level 1 toon.

Especially if you're farming the keys yourself. Doesn't mean it's not worth it, right? :)

Is it possible to skip killing that 5min spawn by just turning in keys after friendly?

Users who are viewing this thread