All achievements that are obtainable at level 1.

Of course, the keys itself do not have a level/faction requirement, although you have about 50% chance that a hostile mob will spawn who will attack you. No reputation then, the other 50% chance you'll spawn a friendly NPC, who will give you rep for the faction it belongs to.

Among them are the Consortium, Sporeggar, Sha'tar, Lower City, Cenarior Expedition and the Keepers of Time. Taking the amount of luck to spawn a Cenarion Expedition related mob into consideration, you'd roughly need 4000 keys, although with more luck, you might only need about 800 keys.

Level 1 with Keepers of Time tabard's also nice.

Good job finding all of this. Very interesting. :)

I think you missed the fishing achievements.

Also 250, maybe 500 Quests completed should be all you could get. Because all quests only count one time. So actually it is 250 different quests.

What I am not sure about is if you could get more wintergrasp achievements, because some ppl have done some late in 2009 after the patch.

Kerfinette said:

Also 250, maybe 500 Quests completed should be all you could get. Because all quests only count one time. So actually it is 250 different quests.

What I am not sure about is if you could get more wintergrasp achievements, because some ppl have done some late in 2009 after the patch.

fishing achievs at lvl 1?

Kerfinette said:

Fishing is trainable @ level 5

and seasonal quests count

All quests only count once.

Except for the seasonal quests though.

And yeah, fishing can be learned at level 5 indeed, I assume a lucky fishing hat at level 1 is too much twinking for Blizzard :)

Man fishing at level one, regardless of the fishing hat, would be freaking awsome, I love fishing :D

Also key farming isn't too bad, It's nowhere near as soul crushing at 100k honor kills simply because its an active farm, but It's still alot harder than Diplomat, maybe I'll have gone crazy by the end though, we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread