Alchemist's flask

Cost me 10k to get the flask.In the long run its going to save me gold.And i dont have to be bigger then i already have to on tauren.So thx man for the info wouldnt have seen it if no one had said it.

Class trial druids are the way to go for farming if you don't have a high level ready. I did most of my mining with one. If you're horde go tauren for herbalism, highmountain for mining if you have it unlocked, but flight form alone is good enough.

Are class trials available to those without BFA, just went to make a druid and i dont have the option to make a trial, Do demon hunters count as a class trial?

Are class trials available to those without BFA, just went to make a druid and i dont have the option to make a trial, Do demon hunters count as a class trial?

Nope, not anymore. A week or two ago they got moved up to level 110 and changed to require BfA. Suppose it was inevitable unfortunately, you needed Legion for the level 100 ones too.

DH can be a good option. You need to go through the starting area still, but it's not too bad to do once. I think you need a level 70 on the server to make one though.

First i picked up Jewelcrafting and stacked my bank full of Dense Stone Statue because once you have em there is no proffesion requirement. after that i disband Jewelcrafting and now i'm going to level alchemy.

It heals 1 tick per seconds for 10 hp.. 22 ticks.. 220hp total.. so yeah its kinda nice.

Can also be used as a distraction for enemies to attack ;)

Doesn't sound "that" great tbh.

It's not the best but 220 is more then a healing potion heals, which is 167,
You could also use gladiator's healing potion which would heal for 20% hp (only outdoors)
Or the darkmoon potion which works the same as gladiator's healing potion.

Or the 50% healing potion which i always use.. But then still 220 ontop of that is always nice.. and like Holythane says.. people dont fight comfortably when they see this thing they dont know heal u lol.. and it goes on for 22 seconds lol and makes them wanna give up.. Especially if you pop a Gnomish Alarm-o-Bot for extra confusion.. and usefull aswell!

No, even the 19's use it in pugs. It's not even close to the impact factor speed pots and gliders etc. have.

Trust me when I say the 19’s aren’t anything special in the way of gaming “skillz”. Their “skillz” are in their boasting about the “skillz”. Trials and veterans are just as good, if not better. They may not be as organized as they once were. But their “skillz” are still there.
At any rate, there is no reason to not use this flask. There has never been any reason to ever not use a power increase for Twinks. If it makes your video game character more powerful, then use it. That’s the other player’s problem if they choose to not use said items. Twinks not using powerful items in video game Twinking is not really 100% twinking. It is twinking within boundaries.
Now, a few people would like for you to think that 100% full out Twinking isn’t “fair” or is “cheating” or that it is considered “crutching” or you a “baddie”. F*ck ‘em, I play my Twinks 100% full bore. That is why I play Twinks. To see how powerful I can get a low character. Not to see how powerful I can almost get it. IDGAF what others think of me in a video game.
Ironically, these are the very same people are the same ones that won’t share their “secrets” with the community. Kek...

/cheers

Trust me when I say the 19’s aren’t anything special in the way of gaming “skillz”. Their “skillz” are in their boasting about the “skillz”. Trials and veterans are just as good, if not better. They may not be as organized as they once were. But their “skillz” are still there.
At any rate, there is no reason to not use this flask. There has never been any reason to ever not use a power increase for Twinks. If it makes your video game character more powerful, then use it. That’s the other player’s problem if they choose to not use said items. Twinks not using powerful items in video game Twinking is not really 100% twinking. It is twinking within boundaries.
Now, a few people would like for you to think that 100% full out Twinking isn’t “fair” or is “cheating” or that it is considered “crutching” or you a “baddie”. F*ck ‘em, I play my Twinks 100% full bore. That is why I play Twinks. To see how powerful I can get a low character. Not to see how powerful I can almost get it. IDGAF what others think of me in a video game.
Ironically, these are the very same people are the same ones that won’t share their “secrets” with the community. Kek...

/cheers

Quite the rant, but let's look at some obvious factors that'll contribute to what logically would make the 19's scene have the more "skilled" players as you call it in that regard, compared to the F2P bracket of 20-29.

1) Tournaments. Tournaments are without a doubt the peak of competitive interest and rewards, thus attracting skillful individuals.

2) Active wargaming scene + Guild VS Guild wargaming. This promotes competitive play and is played within a competitive setting, different than that of a PuG. Also appeals to the more competitive individuals since it mirrors the same settings as to how a tournament would be played out. Basically a practice ground for those who wish to compete, or simply get as close to that as possible.

3) Bracket history. 19's has without a doubt been the longest lasting bracket, with immense activity throughout the years. Having such long history also means more seasoned and veteran players.

Those are just a few pointers...

The rest of your rant is opinionated, and you have your own opinion as well as others have theirs.

Quite the rant, but let's look at some obvious factors that'll contribute to what logically would make the 19's scene have the more "skilled" players as you call it in that regard, compared to the F2P bracket of 20-29.

1) Tournaments. Tournaments are without a doubt the peak of competitive interest and rewards, thus attracting skillful individuals.

2) Active wargaming scene + Guild VS Guild wargaming. This promotes competitive play and is played within a competitive setting, different than that of a PuG. Also appeals to the more competitive individuals since it mirrors the same settings as to how a tournament would be played out. Basically a practice ground for those who wish to compete, or simply get as close to that as possible.

3) Bracket history. 19's has without a doubt been the longest lasting bracket, with immense activity throughout the years. Having such long history also means more seasoned and veteran players.

Those are just a few pointers...

The rest of your rant is opinionated, and you have your own opinion as well as others have theirs.

Kek...
Endgame has 19’s beat on all those metrics my friend.
How many “tournaments” have 19’s had the last 4 months? 6 months? 8 months? 10? A year? Have 19’s had more than 80 participants to these glorious tournaments in the last 2 years? 3 years? 5 years? Ever?...
Mind you, I play 19’s, been playing them since 2005. I just play other brackets as well. I have no loyalty to a single bracket in a video game. Because it is simply that to me, a game. Nothing more... nothing less...

/cheers

Kek...
How many “tournaments” have 19’s had the last 4 months? 6 months? 8 months? 10? A year? Have 19’s had more than 80 participants to these glorious tournaments in the last 2 years? 3 years? 5 years? Ever?...
Mind you, I play 19’s, been playing them since 2005. I just play other brackets as well. I have no loyalty to a single bracket in a video game. Because it is simply that to me, a game. Nothing more... nothing less...

/cheers

Alright so the difference is that you want to pubstomp everybody you can, regardless of what the gold cost is to you per game, and just try to absolutely shaft anybody you can with any advantage you choose to use.

The difference w/ people who play wargames is that they aren't neccessarily interested in trying to outgear or out-consumable their opponent, they have a (relatively) level playing field due to some control of composition and gearing, and are working on trying to outstrat the opposing team.

I don't even know why I typed this all out, I'm still confused what the point you're even trying to get across is. Of course endgame has a mini twink community beat in terms of how many competitive players there are, why would you even state something so inane?

I think I just baited myself to respond because you said the work kek in 2018, whatever i'm pressing post

Kek...

/cheers

First you compare 2 brackets within the same aspect of the game, "twinking", stating something that obviously could be debated. Now, you shift the comparison to endgame instead? Keep it on track, jesus. Of course endgame has more of all the competitive aspects compared to 19's, or any twink bracket for that matter. Why is that even an argument to what was initially mentioned?

Again, like always, you're simply debating for the sake of debating without any coherent context or sensible purpose. It's always the same with you.

First you compare 2 brackets within the same aspect of the game, "twinking", stating something that obviously could be debated. Now, you shift the comparison to endgame instead? Keep it on track, jesus. Of course endgame has more of all the competitive aspects compared to 19's, or any twink bracket for that matter. Why is that even an argument to what was initially mentioned?

Again, like always, you're simply debating for the sake of debating without any coherent context or sensible purpose. It's always the same with you.

At least I don’t personally attack the people I’m quoting.

Alright so the difference is that you want to pubstomp everybody you can, regardless of what the gold cost is to you per game, and just try to absolutely shaft anybody you can with any advantage you choose to use.

The difference w/ people who play wargames is that they aren't neccessarily interested in trying to outgear or out-consumable their opponent, they have a (relatively) level playing field due to some control of composition and gearing, and are working on trying to outstrat the opposing team.

I don't even know why I typed this all out, I'm still confused what the point you're even trying to get across is. Of course endgame has a mini twink community beat in terms of how many competitive players there are, why would you even state something so inane?

I think I just baited myself to respond because you said the work kek in 2018, whatever i'm pressing post

It’s just digital gold. I have given away millions of it away on TI/xpoff to further our hobby and build up our ranks. Just as others in the community have. I suggest that everyone should do the same.

Twinking isn’t about a “level” playing field in instanced PvP my friend. We had very close to that in Legion and many people disliked it from what I can tell.

If people want a true level playing field they would play naked or in all starter gear. But people want to play as Twinks. Unfortunately, some want to restrict these Twinks with rules. Doing so in organized wargames is fine and dandy as only a few players out of millions bother doing this. That doesn’t make those players “better” or the other player “worse” though. It just means those players chose to restrict themselves to not using all the game’s mechanisms. Almost like a trial account one could say. Except they pay for the privilege.

As far as “outstratting” someone in WSG... WSG is stale my friend. Way stale... Some of us have been playing it for over 13 years. We have seen it all.
Video games are not chess.

I am going to keep on doing what I have been doing since Vanilla. Min/maxing each and everyone of my characters out. Making them the best they can possibly be, using the best possible enchants, professions, consumables etc.
Hell, I go to the trouble to level up a character on another server on a separate account and level that toons professions to get BiS enchants.
Mind you, when I participate in “restricted play” games I play by the rules. And I have participated in quite a few and people didn’t realize it was me.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread