Alchemist's flask

LZ

Legend
Just wanted to suggest this as worth getting for vet accounts.

Reusable flask, persists through death, that gives 8, or 12? agility/str/intellect, crafted at level 300 alchemy. There is no level requirement, and level 20 toons can cap professions out at 300.

Requires max level alchemy which is a bitch, but definitely saves you the trouble of potion hoarding when you unsub, if you can handle it counting as both your guardian and battle elixir :p

Sorry if this has been mentioned before- just something I noticed on my own toons.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=75525/alchemists-flask

????? Yes lol you can learn two professions
No I know that at least, I just never messed with professions much, is it hard to level both alchemy and engineering to max at the same time or do they require a secondary profession to help you level it.
[doublepost=1533318231,1533318085][/doublepost]
No I know that at least, I just never messed with professions much, is it hard to level both alchemy and engineering to max at the same time or do they require a secondary profession to help you level it.
I want to make a panda monk for double wellfed bonus plus this flask and eng goggles

enough people know about this already. getlost.

12 agility is significantly more then the 5 an elixir of minor agility gives Combined with the flask perist elemtn this actually seems super strong.....Guardian elixirs are pretty insignificant at this level imo id fo sho rather an additional 7 agility compared to 94 healthw or whatever it is

You can buy a lot of the mats to level up. Alchemy is a bit harder due to the rarity of some of the 30-60 zone herbs.

I'd say just make a DK/DH to with flight and herb/mining to farm with if you are poor or can't find enough stuff.

Last edited:
enough people know about this already. getlost.

Are you trolling? Am I taking some sort of weird bait responding here?

This flask has been available at 39 for years. Blizz made a mistake putting a pandaria alch requirement on it, then fixed it like a week after the patch. It was specifically mentioned in their hotfix notes lol.

You can buy a lot of the mats to level up. Alchemy is a bit harder due to the rarity of some of the 30-60 zone herbs.

I'd say just make a DK/DH to with flight and herb/mining to farm with if you are poor or can't find enough stuff.

Class trial druids are the way to go for farming if you don't have a high level ready. I did most of my mining with one. If you're horde go tauren for herbalism, highmountain for mining if you have it unlocked, but flight form alone is good enough.

Is it looked down upon to use this flask? I don't see why not considering it's available to everyone as long as you level profs, and you only have to make it once.

Is it looked down upon to use this flask? I don't see why not considering it's available to everyone as long as you level profs, and you only have to make it once.

Depends on your twinking ethos and values are I guess, but I treat 29s like the wild wild west when it comes tto consumables. I think the stigma around consumables is more related to the more tightrope balance of non mounted wsg and the consumables circumvent that which makes it a bit of a cluster fuck of a bg

I still think certain items are a faux pas though and I wouldnt use...the int buff back in the day......the new engineering bomb items.............jar of spiders (unless it was a retalitory jar in response and not the first strike)

There are certainly differing opinions about these things though, Somfas for example will use legitametely anything to gain some benefit in 20-29s whilst playing the most broken spec lol, there is no right or wrong though

tldr - Not looked down upon in anything outside 19 wsg

Depends on your twinking ethos and values are I guess, but I treat 29s like the wild wild west when it comes tto consumables. I think the stigma around consumables is more related to the more tightrope balance of non mounted wsg and the consumables circumvent that which makes it a bit of a cluster fuck of a bg

I still think certain items are a faux pas though and I wouldnt use...the int buff back in the day......the new engineering bomb items.............jar of spiders (unless it was a retalitory jar in response and not the first strike)

There are certainly differing opinions about these things though, Somfas for example will use legitametely anything to gain some benefit in 20-29s whilst playing the most broken spec lol, there is no right or wrong though

tldr - Not looked down upon in anything outside 19 wsg
Yeah that's what I was thinking. If everyone has access to it, I don't see it as ground breaking. Scales to 11 primary stat for 20s in bgs, and it's not like you can use other flasks/elixirs on top of it.

Dunno why anyone would be upset about spreading information, anything that is meta can and will come to light, and the only reason everybody doesn't already know is because BFA is so young. And I think we all benefit from sharing information about the new patch so we can all enjoy the game.

Also, to clarify, I posted this in the veterans thread specifically because I think a permabuff flask is particularly useful for them and maybe helps level the playing field against the really really stacked 29 twinks with consumables who can take over BGs. Those guys are gonna know anyways.. May as well spread the love.

Users who are viewing this thread