EU+US AGM status?

Is mvq the new cancer of xpoff??

says the guy who has been a consistent tumour in the 19 community lmao no one likes playing with you, ure dogshit and annoying as fuck to listen to.

says the guy who has been a consistent tumour in the 19 community lmao no one likes playing with you, ure dogshit and annoying as fuck to listen to.
can i pop your pimples?
[doublepost=1579134303,1579130077][/doublepost]@Mvq pls stop sexually harassing people you monster #prayforbre

Attachments

• F0B5F60E-B6F1-45CC-856B-2C6257E6B310.jpeg
    F0B5F60E-B6F1-45CC-856B-2C6257E6B310.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 133
We all see right through your lies
Mvq sent one into GSC discord from a game of truth or dare he played with Bre in public.
Also I agree, Mvq is a cancer - worse to be honest.
Having said that upon occasion he's not awful to speak to, you on the other hand are painful to talk to.
Mvq has some weight to his name, back in WoD he was able to do all the difficult FC things very well and always choked on the small things.
You on the other hand play vets and 19s in bfa and have no weight to your name. You're retarded.

not really defending mvq like i said hes a cancer but Kracks there is no one as bad as you jesus lord almighty

Last edited:
@Quackbesteu i lose braincells every time I read your messages dude. I don’t know why you’re so close minded but playing 19s or vets in bfa does not make you a bad player. You seem to be a victim of mob mentality

@Quackbesteu i lose braincells every time I read your messages dude. I don’t know why you’re so close minded but playing 19s or vets in bfa does not make you a bad player. You seem to be a victim of mob mentality
I've played both, I've seen the people playing. No ones saying it makes you a bad player but I'm saying the ones that play it currently are bad players. Good job making yourself look like an idiot yet again like every single post you make.

I've played both, I've seen the people playing. No ones saying it makes you a bad player but I'm saying the ones that play it currently are bad players. Good job making yourself look like an idiot yet again like every single post you make.
Yeah but you inferred I’m a bad player because I played it. Idk dude you just kinda seem like a shit person. You’ve displayed your blatant racism and homophobia on other threads as well. :/. Choose love over hate!

Yeah but you inferred I’m a bad player because I played it. Idk dude you just kinda seem like a shit person. You’ve displayed your blatant racism and homophobia on other threads as well. :/. Choose love over hate!
You're a bad player AND you play vets and 19s in bfa. That's my point. Also you got the personality of a wardrobe.

You're a bad player AND you play vets and 19s in bfa. That's my point. Also you got the personality of a wardrobe.
You have the personality of a neonazi so I’m glad you think mine is bad
[doublepost=1579223986,1579223913][/doublepost]And a side note the only time I’ve seen you be effective Is when you would abuse that lag macro. I don’t think you have any right to call anyone bad

You have the personality of a neonazi so I’m glad you think mine is bad
[doublepost=1579223986,1579223913][/doublepost]And a side note the only time I’ve seen you be effective Is when you would abuse that lag macro. I don’t think you have any right to call anyone bad
I don't use any lag macros I also think you're uneducated on what a lag macro actually does.
I'm not a neonazi either. I'm half Egyptian. Nice try however.

I don't use any lag macros I also think you're uneducated on what a lag macro actually does.
I'm not a neonazi either. I'm half Egyptian. Nice try however.
Okay maybe you’re not a neonazi but you are a racist and a homophobe for sure. Choose love xo

Users who are viewing this thread