EU+US AGM status?

@Mvq
dang-they-fr.jpg

What a great way to show a new Xpoff member what the community is really like.

You should stop posting in threads about games you dont play, you look like a clown. (Like you always seem to.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, not all of us are total dickheads. =)

Enjoy 1s, fuck what other people think. There is a lot of PvE content and unorthodox collecting to do for newcomers, your hands will be full for a long while.
Thanks mate. I think that's the appeal. Just to make a character at the lowest possible level complete as much content as possible. Also duels are still available, and still kinda fun imo.

Every community is like that, I don't judge it all based on one individual.

Thanks mate. I think that's the appeal. Just to make a character at the lowest possible level complete as much content as possible. Also duels are still available, and still kinda fun imo.

Every community is like that, I don't judge it all based on one individual.
Yeah, to me that's the most exciting part. I do similar PvE on a level 20 twink. Having a rep exalted or something on a 120 is whatever, having it on a level 20 is definitely something goofy and cool at the same time. I love it.

Please stay on topic. @Mvq given you've been banned for 90% of your existence on XpOff, I'd let the other community members, and bracket managers give advice on non-19 twink related brackets.

I was banned because of a fat retarded brain damaged person called Conq

Actually, with the party sync and the quest upgrades, it may very well be the best time ever to make a lvl 1 twink. Yes, you won't be able to get AGM, but the opportunity to reroll for multiple epics and then get party sync greens is actually so tempting that I may try twinking at a lvl 1 for the first time in years. Go for it man.

P.P. Yes, on theory, it won't make any sense to do this, but hey, if the gearing process is fun for you (as it is for me), then do not hesitate to start!
[doublepost=1579076753,1579072645][/doublepost]Actually, I dont want to hijack the thread, but is there anything other than the AGM that is GFD and bis stat-wise?

Pointing out things isn't on topic isn't on topic

Tf are you on about in this thread?

So, because you don't consider one aspect of the game to be worthwhile you'll brand that person a "loser" for investing their time into it?

How narrow-minded are you man?
to watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians for 4 hours every day, then you're a fucking loser too, because the type of person who'd enjoy that would need to be a loser.

Your outlook on things is so awfully warped I genuinely feel sorry for you. Having a passion that you can share with others; that's not detrimental to your health or others is amazing (ib4 heroin or pedos, :Kappa:)
My sister fucking loves the Kardashians. Not everything about them, she understands they're entitled, selfish, make dumb decisions and aren't a healthy role model.
But she's infatuated with how they use make-up & have changed the industry. She has been for years & it's given her a career in make-up artistry. Now she travels the world with models getting paid a mint, with the best friends she's ever had.

She's definitely no loser today. She found passion in something someone like you would brand a waste of time & has profited tremendously from it in all areas of her life.

What really makes someone a loser? People like you that sit upon their imaginary throne of entitlement, belittling others enjoyment because they can't view past the horizon of their own ego.

Don't know if this answear ur question init, but gonna try. So the AGM, rn at lvl 1. Only absorb 129 damage, and with a 15 min CD. its not really that effective. Lets say u fight a higher lvl lets say 6 - 7ish, even with no looms, they still gonna burst thru ur AGM, in secounds. Since its not as powered anymore. And yes it has 11 stam. But than again that calculated to around, 110ish HP. and than again, its not reallly that much in the big picture. But yes, against other lvl 1s, who has AGM, the fight may be a little tougher to win. But it is possible. But than again. Dueling at lvl 1, is alot of rng.

Also before party sync gear was introduced. Even if x player had AGM, and fougt lets say a goblin. Boom, they had acess to alot better gear than ur normal lvl 1.

Users who are viewing this thread