EU+US Advice with Haste on my Fury Warrior.

I don’t play a great deal, I’ve had this Warrior for 3 Years just gone I think. Going by honourable kills doesn’t give you the jurisdiction to point the finger on FOTM status. Get a drink of water to simmer your ego down because you’re toxic.

40-45 bgs a year tops with those hks. All I said is that seems low for a main. Who said you need jurisdiction to point fingers? Buhu

Hello Everyone

I’m after a little bit of advice in regards to my fury warrior...

(Disclaimer Before we continue: I know Fury warrior is incredibly over powered at the moment, there’s a great deal of disliking as the damage is silly. However as a Twink I’m only looking to improve my character as this is my main + I’ve always played warrior. I don’t agree with completely stomping on players, I just enjoy the fun aspects within the bracket)

My current build is very much dependent on haste, here are the stats below:

- HP: 2160
- Strength: 180 + 11 From Alchemy = 191
- Crit: 13%
- Haste: 31%
- Vers: 3%

Is there anything else haste wise I could use to improve my stats? ( Minus BG Gear )

Please let me know if there is anything I could to increase these figures,
Regards Elkiva

Armory Link is in my signature :)

• The speed on your cloak enchant doesn't stack with your boot enchant, so I'd switch up the cloak enchant.
  • If you go war machine, your boots don't stack with war machine speed increase - so consider Minor Speed if you switch to war machine. Not required, but an option. Your current cloak enchant would stack with Minor Speed. Its up to you whether the speed is worth the loss of 3stam + w/e other cloak enchant you consider instead.
  • You can switch to the Greater Stats enchant on your bracers if you want. 4str vs 3str/3stam.
  • I don't know if there are any BoE plate greens at 29 - but if there are, a pair of aurora legs with the MoP str enchant would probably be better. But there might not be any, or they might be too absurdly rare to actually consider.
  • You could consider replacing neck/rings with str versions. Depends how highly you value haste vs str and if you are doing crusaders or elemental force. I'll note that haste increases the procs that you'll get (on average) with both enchants.
  • And like you've said - there probably several BG crate gear options that depend on a lot of RNG.

40-45 bgs a year tops with those hks. All I said is that seems low for a main. Who said you need jurisdiction to point fingers? Buhu

So? You don't have to BG every day to be a twink. Some people enjoy the making of a twink more than the playing of it. Or their twink isn't their main character. My twinks that I've mained since vanilla have <20k HKs. Either way, theres nothing wrong with wanting to improve your gear, even if was a FOTM creation.

So? You don't have to BG every day to be a twink. Some people enjoy the making of a twink more than the playing of it. Or their twink isn't their main character. My twinks that I've mained since vanilla have <20k HKs. Either way, theres nothing wrong with wanting to improve your gear, even if was a FOTM creation.

Sure, but I'd be more inclined to believe him if he didn't have a priest with more hks in his signature.

Rofl, you are on XPOFF, you are already neck deep in the toxic toilet :D These kids are RELENTLESS.

I'd try the weapon swapping with Crusader and then I would also try just elemental force. I personally found Elemental force to just be better (most people don't play straight HASTE gas builds so when they try elemental force on their versatility/hybrid pile it does not work and they just assume there are no other options than Crusader). I don't play organized games and I don't que with other twinks (outside of the 1 or 2 people I found that are not mentally retarded) because I don't like to farm graveyards (which seems to be what the cool kids like to do) so I can't offer an opinion outside of getting giant numbers in pug solo ques.
So you are a solo Qer runing glasscanon builds on a warrior and warmachine, nice.

shit 29 warrior rerolls arguing with actually good 29 warriors loooooooool
& they think they're right

i love xpoff

You have no idea how good or not good 99% of the people that even post in here are, because you have never played with them. Absolutely no idea. that is the major XPOFF vet flaw... "we all know cause we have been here forever, and if you have not been on my team to be evaluated you are trash!"... this is not rocket science, low level pvp is simple for a reason.

Too much full nerd.

Last edited:
You have no idea how good or not good 99% of the people that even post in here are, because you have never played with them. Absolutely no idea. that is the major XPOFF vet flaw... "we all know cause we have been here forever, and if you have not been on my team to be evaluated you are trash!"... this is not rocket science, low level pvp is simple for a reason.

Too much full nerd.
Fast question, you are the same road warrior guy, right?

Users who are viewing this thread