Achievements List

What amuses me is that he's basically gemmed for every socket bonus, apart from some where he's put like...stamina in the helm slot (8 str bonuses are shit, but 4 str bonuses aren't, at least if we go with this guy). And yet, str/stam in the shoulders.

I think I have to change my BiS list for fury, this guy is clearly best in slot.

Sad when someone on that list levels :/

Also, your sig made me giggle, + 1.

It's true that it's sad, but I've a feeling that wasn't a twink, given that the owner probably intended to quit, so left the char looking awesome. Then they come back to the game, and boom, max level (This particular person leveled rather fast, in around 10 hours)

It's true that it's sad, but I've a feeling that wasn't a twink, given that the owner probably intended to quit, so left the char looking awesome. Then they come back to the game, and boom, max level (This particular person leveled rather fast, in around 10 hours)

Yeah i suspect quite a few on the list might have a similar story.

Back from a break, guess its time to catch up to some of these people on the list. Update, Marspoop has quit so not sure what you guys want to do.

Spar 80 warrior <Doesnt Like You> Finally on these forums =D

As long as they're level 80, they can stay. Stuff sorts itself out after a while anyway.

Why delete my comment for being unneccecary. stooped mods.

I'll rephrase:

The list still doesn't look very soothing on the eyes and is very untidy.
Also needs to be updated.

idk how that is an unneccecary comment.

Nkt, feel free to provide Splosion with actual suggestions for a new format then.

You ask someone to take over because you 'CBA' maintaining the list anymore, which is understandable, but then don't come back in this new thread and demand changes.

Honestly, the current format provides a fast and clear overview of the current "achievement rankings", but to keep this OT, let me suggest a Google Doc akin to the one used by Aelo for the Cross-Realm raid roster.

I imagine that a Google Doc is easier and quicker to update.

Why delete my comment for being unneccecary. stooped mods.

I'll rephrase:

The list still doesn't look very soothing on the eyes and is very untidy.
Also needs to be updated.

idk how that is an unneccecary comment.

It's not an un-necessary comment, I'm just not completely sure how to go about it. I am trying to keep it as updated as I can, given that most of the members of the list aren't the most active of characters.

Nkt, feel free to provide Splosion with actual suggestions for a new format then.

You ask someone to take over because you 'CBA' maintaining the list anymore, which is understandable, but then don't come back in this new thread and demand changes.

Honestly, the current format provides a fast and clear overview of the current "achievement rankings", but to keep this OT, let me suggest a Google Doc akin to the one used by Aelo for the Cross-Realm raid roster.

I imagine that a Google Doc is easier and quicker to update.

I'll look into it, although it does mean that we lose the more instant type of viewing, although I don't suppose that would matter so much. I have tried using a table, but I can't actually change the size of the left column (which would have the # in it) so it looks a bit strange.

Edit: Played with fonts a little. How does it look?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks alot better

Now update mounts/pets :)

Splosion is holding several threads and from what i have seen his doing his best, working hard on chardevs and updating them each day, to be frankly honest i think that does get the priority over a bunch of people ( just like myself ) who enjoy farming achievement points for different reasons.

Give him a bloody sake rest, relax and let him handle his own threads giving whichever priority he retains right.

Splosion is holding several threads and from what i have seen his doing his best, working hard on chardevs and updating them each day, to be frankly honest i think that does get the priority over a bunch of people ( just like myself ) who enjoy farming achievement points for different reasons.

Give him a bloody sake rest, relax and let him handle his own threads giving whichever priority he retains right.

If he can't handle it, he shouldn't take it upon himself to keep it updated.

Users who are viewing this thread