Achievement points

iFive

Legend
I was wondering who had the most achievement points here on TI. I wonder how many people can pass the 1000 mark? Post your points here!

I personally don't have that many points, like 530 atm. Could get loads more for exploration and such.

Also, the ones that you're most proud of? I think my number one is AGM without help of others. (Yeah, on a medium populated server but whatever :p )

I believe Lofi is tops atm, i could be wrong, but had booster help on some :)

I've just been busy on the fishing ones but it aint all that hard to cross the 1k barrier if i go explore the zones and the rest of the easy stuff :)

I'm waiting for when Blizz let us spend Ach Points like they had originally promised.

~Zuty

Volturi said:
Spend what?

Achievement points. They originally intended for it to be a currency for vanity items, but I looked into it and it seems they they aren't going forward with that plan anymore. Shame ... I like vanity items :<

~Zuty

Zuty said:
Achievement points. They originally intended for it to be a currency for vanity items, but I looked into it and it seems they they aren't going forward with that plan anymore. Shame ... I like vanity items :<

~Zuty

oh ok i got ya that would be nice since the new transmorg coming out to have vanity items shame they not doing it

leotseddap said:
I believe Lofi is tops atm, i could be wrong, but had booster help on some :)

I've just been busy on the fishing ones but it aint all that hard to cross the 1k barrier if i go explore the zones and the rest of the easy stuff :)

Lofi's a p2p though so he should be disregarded.

OP, you're asking "who had the most achievement points here on TI". That would include 79 twinks.

leotseddap said:
What makes you so sure of that? I'm certain Lofi is on a f2p account. He boosted himself before his p2p gametime ran out.

Guess we'll need to wait for Lofi to confirm that he is or isn't.

leotseddap said:
What makes you so sure of that? I'm certain Lofi is on a f2p account. He boosted himself before his p2p gametime ran out.

Uh, you can't convert a p2p account to a f2p account. He's been all over Northrend and Cat....impossible on a trial account.

Users who are viewing this thread