Achievement points! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, I wonder if it was a kid brother, a hacker, or maybe just not payin attention and accidental ding. poor Stubs.

To be fair I'll count the achievements that he had before he became lvl 20, but I will not count anything he gets as a lvl 20. so that locks 'em in at 2890.

I do similar things to player who have become inactive. I keep them on the list because they did earn their place there.

Also if someone faction changes and ends up losing points due to faction specific achievements I won't change it b/c they would still have the same points if they decided to transfer back. So if you notice the value of a certain player's armory is lower than the value they have on this thread it is b/c they faction changed.

Secclusion said:
wow, I wonder if it was a kid brother, a hacker, or maybe just not payin attention and accidental ding. poor Stubs.

To be fair I'll count the achievements that he had before he became lvl 20, but I will not count anything he gets as a lvl 20. so that locks 'em in at 2890.

I do similar things to player who have become inactive. I keep them on the list because they did earn their place there.

Also if someone faction changes and ends up losing points due to faction specific achievements I won't change it b/c they would still have the same points if they decided to transfer back. So if you notice the value of a certain player's armory is lower than the value they have on this thread it is b/c they faction changed.

You're 4k hks from another 10pts.

anybody farmed the baradin fox kit yet? any tips, pointers, etc.?

chíll said:
anybody farmed the baradin fox kit yet? any tips, pointers, etc.?

yes, just get to know where the spawn points are for the foxes and keep at it.

If you get some1 to help you, you might be able to force the respawning by having 1 person on each side of the island. Even though your twink can only be at 1 place at a time having a person kill on the other side should speed it up. But I just went back & forth.

Be sure to shift click to loot if you have auto loot turned on, or disable auto loot so ur twink can loot it.

prison keys.

just logged in after a time traveling for work and notice that the keyring patch is in.

i don't see the keys that i had in there anymore, but looks like they still drop. anyone else have issues with them disappearing?

mookjr said:
prison keys.

just logged in after a time traveling for work and notice that the keyring patch is in.

i don't see the keys that i had in there anymore, but looks like they still drop. anyone else have issues with them disappearing?

probably beacuase you're bag are full, remove a space, relog and they should be there. Mine were all there

Secclusion said:
yes, just get to know where the spawn points are for the foxes and keep at it.

If you get some1 to help you, you might be able to force the respawning by having 1 person on each side of the island. Even though your twink can only be at 1 place at a time having a person kill on the other side should speed it up. But I just went back & forth.

Be sure to shift click to loot if you have auto loot turned on, or disable auto loot so ur twink can loot it.

the way i've been going for them up untill now is:

my main is a shaman (water walking buff), have the twink running alongside your route, that way you ensure that you aren't out of range when the pet drops. saves a helluva lot of spider kills imho.

bankbeauty said:
probably beacuase you're bag are full, remove a space, relog and they should be there. Mine were all there

damnit remove ur avatar plz.... YUCK

chíll said:
the way i've been going for them up untill now is:

my main is a shaman (water walking buff), have the twink running alongside your route, that way you ensure that you aren't out of range when the pet drops. saves a helluva lot of spider kills imho.

I rarely if ever had to kill any spiders. If I was going from one side to the other I just outran them with a passenger mount. There is that one spawn point that overlaps where 1 spider's pat is though, so I just range pull that fox.

didn't like losing the keyring at all :( If ur inventory was full and you had keys on the ring that were not being removed they are stored in a backlogged inventory system. As soon as a space becomes available in your inventory it moves items in from the backlogged system. This happened with my main. I didn't need to relog, they just popped up.

Decoidz said:
damnit remove ur avatar plz.... YUCK

Hawt.. Erm, I mean, why all the hate on Bankbeauty? I go to the F2P bracket and all I see is ragin` on her. I thought this was supposed to be a friendly community?

Noraan said:
Hawt.. Erm, I mean, why all the hate on Bankbeauty? I go to the F2P bracket and all I see is ragin` on her. I thought this was supposed to be a friendly community?

i dont hate.... just sayin'

lol my gf sort of complained about the thong pic this weekend, i said heh look at banks gf and she said bank is just a girl showing off....

Dangerdoom said:
lol my gf sort of complained about the thong pic this weekend, i said heh look at banks gf and she said bank is just a girl showing off....

No, that's actually my gf.

EDIT: Just hit 3k achiev pts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread