Achievement points! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so, it depends if you have the old robot pets and penguin and blizz bear and such.

@ all lvl 19er !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW - the 13th October - at 6pm (18 o clock for german´s)

we start an Arathi Premade - all twinks are invited - horde @ draenor wishpering me for invite - the french build 1 group too and I hop alliance Draenor will join too.

IMPORTANT: Dont queue for WSG - and chill - sometimes it takes about 10 min to get an invite.

Teamspeak 3 informations for achievment twinks can get by wishpering me.

See ya tomorrow.

Does anyone have Sons of Hodir - Exalted? Looks like a bitch to grind because you start at hated 0/36000 and are unable to do the quest chain.

Rantcasey said:
Yea Rant's got it. Im sure Secclusion has it to. Its not that bad just more honor.

Couldn't find it on Secclusions armory list that's why i asked

Can you put together a guide for how you did all the non-obvious reputations do I need two accounts?

Grabco said:
Can you put together a guide for how you did all the non-obvious reputations do I need two accounts?

I guess its subjective as far as which reps are non obvious. Theres still ones I have that are a work in progress or I'm putting them off due to the amt of time it takes.

Theres some reps that the methodology can be combined like most of the wrath reps. I was lucky enough to have some Wintergrasp Commendations laying around for all the wrath reps. These are no longer obtainable but are BOA. with the WG comendations I just used em to buy the honor then convert to justice points then buy the faction specific commendations with JP from the vendor in Dalaran. w/o the comendations ur gonna be forced to farm the honor with your twink. I believe I've seen a few people that have done this. there was a a reply earlier in the thread that breaks down the amount of honor you need to farm for all the wrath reps including Sons of Hodir. I think it was just under 10k honor.

Cause Pala is op! ;)

If someone got one Allianz lvl 85 Char on Draenor I offer 1k Cenarion Keys for like 3h of ur time - w/me ingame if interessted ;)

So long cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread