Achievement points! (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P. Secclusion ? he missed 2 hallow's end achievs, pretty unconventionnal.

missed 3 of em
<

new job not much spare time these days. let her game time run out too. So would have to do them next year. Unless they merge achievements to 1 battlenet which would suck.

grinding rep on Terrorclaw atm. just dinged honored with cenarion expedition, will be doing my keys soon!

hitting 3K this week!

GG Xâar for the first place, europe is back on the first place
<

Too bad for Secclusion who miss the event (30 points if i well remember) .

Cramouille go up your points you can easily get the third place
<

For the achivement's account , i hope there will not are lvl requiere for grade(example : lvl 80 for all titles of Naxxramas etc) because if they do that,it could be the same for Cenarius guardian etc . . .) and it will also false the count of achievements . . .

ok so i got only one of my For the Horde achieves, what is the best way to get this now? it seems a 40 man is having trouble dropping some of the bosses on my server, so i may have to get 2X raid, they keep wanting to drop me so they aren't at 39.

By no means am i updated on best way to roll achievements.. but only way i could see to pull this off danger is if you lead the raid with your 85. spend the hour or more to form the raid. then simple pass it off to a friend (maybe me if you let me know when you gonna do it) and dont have anyone else in the raid that can remove a player!

Im pretty sure Secclusion looked up the people for his initial list. Before i knew who he was or talked to him he sent me some sort of in game mail, back when i was in Prodigy so like a year or so ago about the achievs and the Guardian of Cenarus contest he was going to attempt.

I love Mia, we used to play together all the time. She was the first person to teach me the ins and outs of paladin. Sadly i didn't keep with it, but it was a lot of fun to twink with her, and get achievement points together.

Also don't forget, Darkmoon Faire is in town and it's new and improved with lots of achievements. =)

I'm not sure how many are obtainable though.

Oh Katsumi,you disappointed me,he simply change his professions .But i think there is an other solution(Could be boring to Hl to forget a profession for this achievement(but they got Archeology so i dunno,i think on Hl you have to learn all secondary profession and for twink,you have to learn a new profession . Cramouille ,you have to be the first guy on 4k+ achievement(look your quest,you can finish one and there is some other achievement not very difficult) .(kill your last rare in Northrend,be kill by deathwing for example)

Yes, that's what I thought, and I did it. But what deceived me is that all professions were validated. It's a bug of armory.

Regarding the last rare, it is the seventh time that someone steal it...

And Deathwing, I have never met him. Is he afraid of me?

/kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread