Accurate Tier List of Classes that matter at 39

Discussion in 'Level 39 Twinking' started by bigmoran, Aug 17, 2015.

Share This Page

1. BACKPEDDLE

BACKPEDDLE Veteran

take off your nostalgia glasses. hunters shit on everyone :cool::cool:

2. Scrubhuntin

Scrubhuntin Veteran

3. Shook

Shook Veteran

Unless you did the Deadzone dance =P

4. Jetlife

Jetlife Grandfathered

@ combat rogue higher tier than Enhance shaman.... im surprised.

guess ill find out when my enhance is done for 39... now that i got the 19 & 29 already, aint got shit else to do.

seems far fetched that rogue would be better since enhance is so rancidly unbeatable @ 29 if played proper. 10 lvls later it has windfury & grounding..But then again surprises me if WW is truly worse than rogues too. last time i tried 39 rogue was like worst seeming thing to bother with in bracket, instead of practically any other melee. if its that good now ima def make one lol. things change alot in one xpac

who knows maybe ill make one of those instead of enhance now. one or the other, but enhance seems like its probably hard to handle in 39... its damn near impossible to handle as anything but as bm @ 29

feels unbelievable rogue would be so good as to compete with things like bm enhance and spriest in 39, just in theory.... but ill find out asap i guess ;D this thread was enlightening somewhat at least, definately thinking enhance is going to be more retarded than moran listed.. prolly not enough proper ones running around honestly, people who suck always go the shit that is ''coolest''

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  5. OP
    bigmoran

bigmoran Member

A good (and properly geared) combat rogue is the single best DPS class at 39.

6. Scrubhuntin

Scrubhuntin Veteran

so you are rolling enhance then...

/facepalm

7. Shook

Shook Veteran

^^^

8. Jetlife

Jetlife Grandfathered

interesting moran feels this way. Gonna have to investigate more and yea im prolly gonna make an enhance, mainly because 39 is the bracket of the gfed toons.... so many of em being rogues at that. at least in the circle of people i talk to, a large # of people have gfed rogues

i was tryna say enh isnt difficult to play but hard to handle as in very strong id assume... nothing too hard to get used to anymore. but im excited to see rogues in action doing it right. If it looks like its enough of a good time ill definately just make both.... one toon for each faction since that'd be best.

have a druid i already leveled to 39 a long time ago too that im gonna update for restoration... no real interest in druid but never bad to have a heals id guess

9. Scrubhuntin

Scrubhuntin Veteran

10. BACKPEDDLE

BACKPEDDLE Veteran

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. Brov

Brov Member

Belf WW monk is going straight to the top once the patch hits

12. Rapido

Rapido Not Mexican

if I could link you getting juked off top of gy I would.

I disagree lmao

13. OP
    bigmoran

bigmoran Member

Every game you play in would be better if you would just AFK out. Your team has a better chance of winning if you sit AFK and they 9v10.

14. Brov

Brov Member

? Chill friend

15. Rapido

Rapido Not Mexican

feisty

16. BACKPEDDLE

BACKPEDDLE Veteran

we got a live one!!

17. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

If you miss those days, just go build a true F2P twink. No linked Bnet accounts, no click and equip BoAs. Grind that shit out. I did it and truly enjoyed the "project" aspect of it. I mean, you gotta grind exalted with your entire faction just to get full BiS bags.

But there's no denying it's tedious as hell when you're just trying to get a toon built for PvP.

As for the tier list, I'd say its fairly accurate for the pug games we're currently playing but I'm not sure when we start talking premade.

And why prot warriors so high? I mean, they're annoying as all hell but then, so are fire mages. They dont hit like enhance, they dont have the spread damage of Arms or even really the single target pressure of fury. And they're so unbelievably boring.

18. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Grandfathered

19. Mrcer

Mrcer Member

Bis prot war in 2s was doing triple my damage as aff lock. Correct me if im wrong but devastate is doing 1.2k crits and is spammable + costs no rage/no cd. And prots dots are easier to spread/maintain than arms. And the dots are only slightly weaker than arms rend -minus last tick.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)