Accurate Tier List of Classes that matter at 39

boomkin does not put out hardly enough burst like pretty much every melee class. consistent damage yes so viable in a bg, but for arena you will not find it being all that great by any means. If you are playing non FOTM classes against a boomy then yeah it would be viable.

boomy - bg's not arena

would that be before or after stormstrike hits the mage for 4k?

I stack stamina and use colossus/windwalk on my weapons and hit for about 1600-1700 SS.

Not sure what the scumbag enh/rogues/ferals hit for that have 4k hp and prioritize 5 ap over 300 hp. Negatively affects game play and lowers the skullcap tremendously.

I stack stamina and use colossus/windwalk on my weapons and hit for about 1600-1700 SS.

Not sure what the scumbag enh/rogues/ferals hit for that have 4k hp and prioritize 5 ap over 300 hp. Negatively affects game play and lowers the skullcap tremendously.

LOL aren't you just a special snowflake.

Ur a mindcripple if you don't understand the benefits of AP stacking, especially on a Rogue.

LOL aren't you just a special snowflake.

Ur a mindcripple if you don't understand the benefits of AP stacking, especially on a Rogue.

There is a difference with what is best and actual enjoyable game play.

With that mentality just class stack feral/rogue.

Its the same as some bm monks refusing to use guard. Are they a "special snowflake" because they are reducing their class potential for better game play for all?

I heard felmouth and arcane bombs are good. Better stock up on those or you might be special!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did 2 BGs as fury, then 3 as arms on Neckjuice

Arms was surprisingly enjoyable in the mid fight compared to fury, definitely agree with this list

Resto Druid heals in mid feel pretty good. Running dbl cleanse and keeping everyone hotted, did pretty well when not having to FC.

I heard arcane bombs are good. Better stock up on those or you might be special!!!

I have plenty!! I have to since I queue alone and am frequently the only healer. I use what I can to get by!
BTW, you guys need to dispel more. I had over 78 dispels one game and the next heal had 10. Next closest was a hunter. kek...
Another game a priest and I had 49 and 48. Other heal, 12.

I have plenty!! I have to since I queue alone and am frequently the only healer. I use what I can to get by!
BTW, you guys need to dispel more. I had over 78 dispels one game and the next heal had 10. Next closest was a hunter. kek...
Another game a priest and I had 49 and 48. Other heal, 12.

Perfect example of dispelling like a moron! "I had more, so I win! " quality buddy, quality. So you dispelled 20 more "dots". I got every fear or sheep.

P.S. are you the one getting out healed by a ret paladin, too busy dispelling?

Perfect example of dispelling like a moron! "I had more, so I win! " quality buddy, quality. So you dispelled 20 more "dots". I got every fear or sheep.

P.S. are you the one getting out healed by a ret paladin, too busy dispelling?

Ah, yes... The old personal attack. As predictable as Godwin's law.
Dispelling fears, polymorph and purges wins games. Where as missing a dispel can lose them.
Have a wonderful day!

Dispelling fears, polymorph and purges wins games. Where as missing a dispel can lose them.
Have a wonderful day!

Wasn't trying to make a personal attack m8. Just making sure the 4 healers in all of 39 land know what to do to play more efficiently.

Have a wonderful day!
i wonder what it would be like, literally, never shutting the **** up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a ton from back when druids used faps left and right but actually never used a single one they are all still sitting on a gb i dont have access too but can look at anytime i want lols.

you don't see that as broken shook? you can stack 3kish more hp than some enh and still hit for more than most casters can hope to with all their burst? kinda broke either way ya build it lol

Users who are viewing this thread