Accountwide Heirlooms, Vanity Items and Tabards (picture)

It means that you can buy heirloom pants and head, enchant them and then use them on your f2p acoount!!

While account-wide certainly seem that f2p with a linked p2p will have access, it seems very unlikely enchants will stay since as stated you appear to create a new item in that toons bag.

Does the BoA's keep their mog?

Nope. WHen u click at the boa you want it directly gives you 1 of our NON MOGGED/ENCHANTED BOA . So you have to Enchant it or mog it again. Sending it fo your p2p if its avaible to.

What crap going on about Tabs who igaf just big headed worms Bgs lately becoming a fashion show.Just play the game.Bet some ppl would rather have fancy lookin Tabs than actually play...

if you use the search function im sure there's older threads than this needs CPR... maybe you could rant them back to life too :p

if you use the search function im sure there's older threads than this needs CPR... maybe you could rant them back to life too :p
Thanks for participating in the resurrection process.That was a supa fast ress

Wow. This is so unfair to pure F2Ps like me

1) Buy the battle chest on sale.
2) Farm BOAs with free month.
3) Use the free week whenever you get one to farm more BOAs.
4) ...?
5) profit.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1) Buy the battle chest on sale.
2) Farm BOAs with free month.
3) Use the free week whenever you get one to farm more BOAs.
4) ...?
5) profit.

but isn't that something that only 24 baddies do? i mean people wouldn't use enchants unless they was crutching, right?

but isn't that something that only 24 baddies do? i mean people wouldn't use enchants unless they was crutching, right?

this gives you the head and pants but unenchanted. So you'd be a little filthy but not a baddie 24.

this gives you the head and pants but unenchanted. So you'd be a little filthy but not a baddie 24.

i like it filthy.

there's no such thing as half a sin btw :p

In a word, No.

Heirlooms are a convenience. I have neither the time nor the patience to farm LFH on all my toons, let alone .1% drop rate shit like Foreman's Leggings.

In the case of heirloom hats, all are inferior to LFH in terms of stamina.

In the case of heirloom pants, dungeon blues are equal if not better, with the exception of Foreman's Leggings, which are a motherfucking bitch to farm anyway.

Finally, agility leather head heirlooms might finally get the horde to stop bitching about the damn Eyepatch.

In a word, No.

Heirlooms are a convenience. I have neither the time nor the patience to farm LFH on all my toons, let alone .1% drop rate shit like Foreman's Leggings.

In the case of heirloom hats, all are inferior to LFH in terms of stamina.

In the case of heirloom pants, dungeon blues are equal if not better, with the exception of Foreman's Leggings, which are a motherfucking bitch to farm anyway.

Finally, agility leather head heirlooms might finally get the horde to stop bitching about the damn Eyepatch.

ahh, so it's ok to have stuff 90% of the bracket don't have as long as it's for the right reason... i c.

ahh, so it's ok to have stuff 90% of the bracket don't have as long as it's for the right reason... i c.

meh leave it alone, if you can't bother to farm something as common as foremans leggings you don't deserve it.

no.

Didn't say it wasn't a sin. It's like comparing petty theft to murder.

while doing this would be attempted murder?

Users who are viewing this thread