A Vision of Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ. Those threads are aid^s but it's not hurting anything. Did the TI revamp CoC never make it over to Xpoff? When is the profanity filter going to be lifted?

Jesus christ. Those threads are **** but it's not hurting anything. Did the TI revamp CoC never make it over to Xpoff? When is the profanity filter going to be lifted?
Nope this is not TI and it's CoC was not used here. The profanity filter will not be lifted but you can disable it as a member under user preferences, the feature is a little buggy so it's not currently fully functional (doesn't work for thread titles and quotes).

"Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for your patience. I got word back from our Policy team that the word "twink" should be fine to use (jn the context you provided) and you shouldn't see any adverse effect from an AdSense standpoint. If you do, please let me know and I can investigate further." - Adsense Representative.

The word twink should be uncensored shortly.

"Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for your patience. I got word back from our Policy team that the word "twink" should be fine to use (jn the context you provided) and you shouldn't see any adverse effect from an AdSense standpoint. If you do, please let me know and I can investigate further." - Adsense Representative.

The word twink should be uncensored shortly.

Boooyah!

Twinks FTW!

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all the mods and admins about the moderation on the website @Blueprint @Broken @Burg @Chap @Dorigon @Hashbrowns @Hunnybuns @Laurasia @Mutando @Nighthour @Pizza @Syrue @Myrm @saxxon

Remember light hearted drama/competition is fine but toxicity is not! We are very active on curse if you guys have questions but we expect the things outlined above to be enforced.

Yeah man I didnt 100% agree with that thread bcuz I havent seen some of the plays or the playas. Then again I wouldnt judge anyone.

And mebe it was a wee bit too toxic. But. But!

Some was quite accurate.

Its just sad bcuz it reminds me of the same old f2p TI mods who would circlejerk with their friends/females and close any thread where their buttbuddies were put into a negative spotlight.

Lighthearted drama is the name of the game around here especially towards the last half of the expansion most of the time.

But I do agree there needs to be more moderation on the over the top toxic behavior. When it's no longer about WoW and you start threatening irl is when things need to stop. Also smearing the name of people who are no longer alive. Racism is another one I've seen flare up a little bit here recently.

Bump for those who may have forgotten
I doubt it has been forgotten. It has gotten a lot worse actually sinse the day this thread was made and still not family friendly.

Now I am wondering what happened to the pvt server section? removing that was atleast something in the right direction. Foul words and continues trolling still persists and getting worse. Sure I was banned for insulting a staff member but the reasons to do so were very legit and yall disrespected a legit player over a criminal.

So set up some directions you want to go and personally I hope you will chose the legit way of doing things and getting rid of all the bad... finally, because it is not something legit players want to be associated with. Just this small had full of people you have here on XPOff.com that are for these things is a minority. It is something this sites staff does not recognise and suggest you get mature staff and not some kids below the age of 21 atleast.

Greetings and have a nice day,
Laurents Christian aka leotseddap.

I doubt it has been forgotten. It has gotten a lot worse actually sinse the day this thread was made and still not family friendly.

Now I am wondering what happened to the pvt server section? removing that was atleast something in the right direction. Foul words and continues trolling still persists and getting worse. Sure I was banned for insulting a staff member but the reasons to do so were very legit and yall disrespected a legit player over a criminal.

So set up some directions you want to go and personally I hope you will chose the legit way of doing things and getting rid of all the bad... finally, because it is not something legit players want to be associated with. Just this small had full of people you have here on XPOff.com that are for these things is a minority. It is something this sites staff does not recognise and suggest you get mature staff and not some kids below the age of 21 atleast.

Greetings and have a nice day,
Laurents Christian aka leotseddap.
thank god someone understands......

I don`t believe that the pserver stuff has any causational nor correlational links with the others, but yes the foul words and trolling is certainly a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread