A Tribute To Huntards

Dude lol lol lol loved it

10/10 would watch again

Oh the Irony of this coming from a pally... If only I could do cool editing I would whip up a tribute to pallies real easily
Do you take every comment concerning hunters personally? o_O

Lighten up! Of course, a paladin persiflage would also be amusing. ^^

I liked the vehicle beeping alert while backpeddling, and laughed at the cryptic shadowmeld. Fun and concise satire!

I take this very serious! and you hurt my feelings.

A holypala butthurt cuz of hunter, haha!

Its 5.3, Deal With It!

You suck.

Im not ''butthurt'' about hunters, and i havent played my hpally in months so i havent played with him in 5.3, it was just a funny video about baddies, if you got offended that must mean your a baddie yourself, im suprised you and Lil are taking this video so seriously, it was just a joke.

Im not ''butthurt'' about hunters, and i havent played my hpally in months so i havent played with him in 5.3, it was just a funny video about baddies, if you got offended that must mean your a baddie yourself, im suprised you and Lil are taking this video so seriously, it was just a joke.
I may be be wrong but I think Cripz was joking. :) Anyway I can finally like video! Damn like cap.

im suprised you and Lil are taking this video so seriously, it was just a joke.

It's not that I'm taking it seriously or that I'm crying like klinda wanted to say it's that I've seen the same jokes a thousand times on this forum since I've been here and it went from "haha ok that's kinda funny" to "oh I've seen this one before" to "wow this again" to "ok this is just annoying now". Just got old quickly...

I did find it ironic though that a pally made this ^-^ Atleast I got some laugh out of it.

Edit: I actually did get a laugh out of the smrt thing but that's only cause I like homer and the simpsons >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you take every comment concerning hunters personally? o_O

Lighten up! Of course, a paladin persiflage would also be amusing. ^^

I liked the vehicle beeping alert while backpeddling, and laughed at the cryptic shadowmeld. Fun and concise satire!

Yde are you Yoda the Goblin rogue?

Yde are you Yoda the Goblin rogue?
No, that was just someone misreading my Alliance priest's name (Yda). ^^ I just liked their astute observation of my infatuation with LM!

are you fucking mad at hunters at how they are so OP and anyone could play one and kill you easily?

Gawd.... Im not mad at hunters, ive never said i was, and why do you assume any hunter can kill me easily? I mostly play protadin nowadays and have no problem with killing hunters, atleast not in 1v1.

Users who are viewing this thread