F2P A Starter in Draenor - Obtainable things list

Do they need a specific building to do that?

Mole machine is a reward from the Garrison Campaign questline. It'll appear outside the front of the garrison, if a player has it.

I can even confirm that f2p's can use it, since we tested it the other night.

I'll add that to the OP tomorrow and dang I feel knowledge handicapped not playing WoD much on 100.

Tis okay. That's why you have people like me around.

Just curious if you could read the first post and tell me if I had missed more stuff? Or other basic knowledge that the first post might be missing?

I can keep commenting as I think of stuff.

The first thing, though I can't confirm it yet, is that the Manafiend pets from the Highmaul rares should be obtainable, since the toys from the Dark Portal rares are. If there's anyone on US that wants to test that and Demidos sometime, well, I'm pretty much always around.

Just a couple of things I found last night :-
  • I was able to loot a Highmaul Relic and Gorian Artifact Fragment from a chest, but I wasn't able to hand it in to the NPC's in Nagrand. When talking to the NPC it didn't give the option to hand them in. My 100 used to be able to hand them into Sallee Silverclamp but my Vet can't. Is there someone else you can hand these into or can't we use these for rep?
upload_2016-5-26_9-55-18.png

• I was able to obtain the Touched by Ice buff from one of the Shamanstones. I think it only works in Frostfire Ridge.
upload_2016-5-26_10-14-12.png

• and was spewing I couldn't use the Command Table at the Nagrand Outpost :( lol. But had some tough lvl 100 dude call me Commander! Wish I could obtain his services for my trips around Draenor :p
WoWScrnShot_052616_000755.jpg

Just a couple of things I found last night :-
  • I was able to loot a Highmaul Relic and Gorian Artifact Fragment from a chest, but I wasn't able to hand it in to the NPC's in Nagrand. When talking to the NPC it didn't give the option to hand them in. My 100 used to be able to hand them into Sallee Silverclamp but my Vet can't. Is there someone else you can hand these into or can't we use these for rep?
View attachment 4403
  • I was able to obtain the Touched by Ice buff from one of the Shamanstones. I think it only works in Frostfire Ridge.
View attachment 4404

• and was spewing I couldn't use the Command Table at the Nagrand Outpost :( lol. But had some tough lvl 100 dude call me Commander! Wish I could obtain his services for my trips around Draenor :p
View attachment 4405

The rep turn-in has a level requirement, unfortunately.

So I managed to explore Draenor in around one day.
Without any p2p-help. (and no goblin gliders, but that is Blingtrons fault...)
It was easier than Northrend and WAY easier than Outland (had to acquire the Darkmoon Cannon first to succeed there).

During that day I also got the Teroclaw Hatchling, Pretty Draenor Pearl and Skoller's Bag.
As I choose to gather everything (achievements, pets, toys) without p2p help, all other things incl. garrison are unobtainable for me.

I'll just go for the 100 fish achievements and that's it for me in Draenor.
(until of course you fabulous guys find out more fabulous things o_O)

Safe spot for Blackwater Whiptails in Talador:
Just before the entrance to Zangarra, small lake at coord. 76/28.

Safe spot for Sea Scorpions in Spires of Arak:
The very east end of the coast. 4-5 pools around those big mushrooms in the water. Coord. 76/48.

WoWScrnShot_052616_121030.jpg
WoWScrnShot_052616_121131.jpg

Screenshots of the Mole Machine, and where it comes out at.

Users who are viewing this thread