A socketed ilvl25 blue from wod dungeons

Just curious, do all Epics from all xpac Dungeons scale to the same level? Old Classic Dungeons and WOTLK Dungeons have a handful of Epic Drops and some have 2-3 Sockets.

doing some early planning for DF.

besides well known epics like runeblade, seems that one would run WotLK dungeons (halls of reflection, pit of saron, forge of souls and trial of the champion) for epic item for almost every slot.

if for a particular slot, there is no epic available, or the secondaries simply are garbage, you would have to run draenor dungeons for epic "upgrades". For example, the first 2 bosses of auchindoun take very quickly to farm (you will easily hit hourly limit). i did those 2 bosses about 300 times on my 20 paladin so i know you can get a wide range of epics very easily.

interesting prediction: at least at 20, a lot of classes will be using https://www.wowhead.com/beta/item=11808/circle-of-flame because it offers SO MUCH stamina and vers.

Sir, this is a level 20 thread

plenty of 20s are wearing waycrest trinket, no?

are you purposely keeping it secret even till this day?

Loot in Waycrest scales downLoot in Halls of Reflection, Pit of Saron, Forge of Souls and Trial of the Champion do not

i see, i stand corrected.

i guess for 20s, it would have to be the other options i mentioned then. (might as well start the grinding now)

Join me in submitting bug reports for ToC halls of lighting and others

these dungeons and their gear needs to have a minimum level requirement of the endgame of that expansion (wrath) which is 30.

raid level dungeons for legion that only drop epics require legion endgame level for both entrance and gear which is 40-45 I think.

in addition to this, if blizz are truly thinking about putting level requirements on wrath/tbc and WOD dungeons, as evidenced by current DF build, these endgame focused dungeons should follow suit.

Join me in submitting bug reports for ToC halls of lighting and others

these dungeons and their gear needs to have a minimum level requirement of the endgame of that expansion (wrath) which is 30.

hrm, this is against the core idea of twinking. if anything, the petition is to make them available at 20.

the queue separation seems to have hit you really hard, now you are doing everything you can to sabotage the 20-29 bracket. this is almost weird because you aren't even an active participant of the bracket anymore.

if blizz are truly thinking about putting level requirements on wrath/tbc and WOD dungeons, as evidenced by current DF build

Ummmmm..... pretty sure having ramparts at level 30 required is not a long-term goal of blizz. Let's get real now.

edit- GOOD NEWS THO! Magisters terrace doesnt have it! Let's all take beta as literally as possible every single change. :rolleyes:

edit2- and I just soloed BF up to the first boss and he did indeed drop level 30 req gear, so it's not just an adventure journal error. There's no way that's going live so be sure to find another "problem" to latch your complaints to or they'll likely be dismissed even faster than normal due to irrelevance of issue. Shit's gonna change, likely even that WotLK gear.

If you want good results make good complaints.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread