A NEW World Order!!

So you are stating that this quote is incorrect.
"I generally do not quote words I looked up on the Internet. When I do I usually put it in quotation marks. My knowledge comes from just knowing it."

Which states...
That me stating my knowledge I express on subjects on this forum does not come from looking it up on the Internet and that it inherently comes from me already knowing it(i.e. I don't have to look things up) is incorrect? Are you looking over my shoulder or something?

So again, I ask, what in this thread did I state was incorrect? Please stop grasping at straws and come up with a real answer.
You did not even know the bugle "retreat" call signals the official end of the day. And that it has nothing to do with running away or retreating.

Everything you learn comes from experience. You can quote me on that one if you like.

Have a great weekend.
You're actually delusional

It's okay @Allybeboba. You can move to the US. I'm sure you could get a job writing for fox news or the national enquirer

At least people watch Fox News.
Unlike other news stations... *cough CNN *cough*

Last edited:
Well, you retards are the cause for it. None of you stand up against censorship so its what you deserve. Unfortunately, people like Conq who think with their feelings and who are too retarded to debate with logic and facts now rule the world.

Most of you are manginas who let woman make all the decisions for you. They control you in relationships and they now control the way we think and our laws in government. Bunch of cucks.

Feelings>Rational thinking.

Well, you retards are the cause for it. None of you stand up against censorship so its what you deserve. Unfortunately, people like Conq who think with their feelings and who are too moronic to debate with logic and facts now rule the world.

Most of you are manginas who let woman make all the decisions for you. They control you in relationships and they now control the way we think and our laws in government. Bunch of cucks.

Feelings>Rational thinking.
Please don't tell me that what you just typed out is your idea of rational. Go home you're drunk.......and maybe rethink your decision to become a sexist dolt.

@Allybeboba what exactly does censorship in the EU have to do with a new world order? I feel like you're OP is the equivalent of blaming Obama for your dog dying. I see no correlation between the two things.

Please don't tell me that what you just typed out is your idea of rational. Go home you're drunk.......and maybe rethink your decision to become a sexist dolt.

Why don't give me a specific contention you have instead of just demonizing and dismissing me like the retard coward you are.

Why don't give me a specific contention you have instead of just demonizing and dismissing me like the moron coward you are.
Why don't I? Because I'm a moran coward of course. I don't think I even know what contention means. Women must have destroyed my mind. I'm sorry. After reading your signature, I would rather steer clear of any conversation with you; not because I determined that you're a sexist, bigoted, imbecile with nothing nice to say to anyone in this community, but because I'm a moran coward. I'm also toying with the notion that your account is only for trolling purposes.

Why don't I? Because I'm a moran coward of course. I don't think I even know what contention means. Women must have destroyed my mind. I'm sorry. After reading your signature, I would rather steer clear of any conversation with you; not because I determined that you're a sexist, bigoted, imbecile with nothing nice to say to anyone in this community, but because I'm a moran coward. I'm also toying with the notion that your account is only for trolling purposes.

Ok little boy its time to grow some balls and give justifications for your views. I know that's very hard for you but usually adults give reasons as to why they call people ''sexist'' or ''bigoted''. All you do is fùcking dismiss me like a coward. ''OMG UR A TROLL AND A SEXIST, IM ONLY CALLING U THIS BCUZ IM TOO DUMB TO MAKE A SPECIFIC CONTENTION AGAINST YOU''. Make a specific contention, I dare you, I double fùcking dare you. We both know you won't because you're a coward who can't stand behind what he says.

Ok little boy its time to grow some balls and give justifications for your views
Is it? I don't feel like it is........nah...it's not.
I know that's very hard for you but usually adults give reasons as to why they call people ''sexist'' or ''bigoted''.
Apparently little boys that haven't grown balls yet do too because I clearly said it was because of your signature.

I dare you, I double fùcking dare you.
Is this what adults do as well? Careful, the next step is double-dog-dare and don't even get me started on triples.

All tough behind your little keyboard. I'd love for you to say all this shit to my face in a place where you can't censor me.

Holy shit what's even the point of this thread?

...its time to grow some balls and give justifications for your views. I know that's very hard for you but usually adults give reasons as to why they call people ''sexist'' or ''bigoted''. All you do is fùcking dismiss me like a coward.

I'll bite.
I'm hopeful you'll reciprocate and give some sort of rational argument with justifications as well.

One of your first claims is that women control (men? the world?) both in the context of personal relationships and government. With regards to the latter, women are vastly underrepresented in the majority of countries across the world; this is not restricted to countries where political power is given but also in democracies where they are elected. If I am remembering correctly, you are from New Zealand so I will use that as an example. Out of 121 seats, women hold 38 or 31.4%. I am certainly no expert on Kiwi politics, so maybe you could elaborate on how women, who hold less than one third of government seats, assert their political muscle in New Zealand. The world population is approximately 7.4 billion with a relatively even split between the sexes. However, as I pointed out, the 3.7 billion females of the world hold little to no political power in the vast majority of countries: http://www.ipu.org/wmn-e/classif.htm So what exactly is your argument for women being a dominant force in this respect?

Perhaps I misunderstood and you were referring to political sway outside of representatives. The prominence of lobbyist groups' influencing political policies through donations from large corporations is certainly a common place occurrence in most countries; but for females to have a domineering impact they would need to have significant numbers, which they do not. The percentage of females in top five leadership positions in S&P 500 companies is 14.2%; and of the top 500 companies, there are a mere 24 female CEOs. http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/24/investing/female-ceo-pipeline-leadership/ I think this clearly demonstrates that this is also not a means for women to assert some sort of political dominance. So let me ask, how do women control or significantly influence lawmakers and politicians?

With regards to women "controlling" the way men think through personal relationships, I have not experienced this myself. Is this some sort of mind-control power that women possess which has yet to be discovered/revealed through scientific inquiry? That in itself would be a pretty impressive ability for women to have and surely would have made them the dominant gender ruling the world. Or is this a more recent development? Some sort of genetic mutation that gave them this super-human ability? You really need to expand upon this or provide some sort of evidence for the claim for it do have any sort of validity for your argument.

On the topic of censorship, I do believe we have common ground. Freedom of speech and freedom of the press are cornerstones for any democracy to function and rule with legitimate authority. Both popular and unpopular beliefs should have access to a public stage or forum to have their arguments heard, interpreted and judged by the masses. Although we may not see eye to eye on an issue, I do believe you have the right to be heard. That being said, if you choose to use the platform to state your opinions, you can also expect to hear other people's critiques and interpretations of it. I agree that not all of the responses have been constructive, but when you resort to petty name-calling (i.e., mangina, cucks, retard coward) you entirely nullify any legitimacy to your argument. I'm not saying you are not free to say these things, but they distract from the topic and just generally makes yourself look like a child with underdeveloped cognitive faculties.

Holy shit what's even the point of this thread?
Looking over it a second time, I believe the point of this thread is for Allybeboba to make fun of anyone who might believe in a NWO conspiracy........that's not what happened, but I think that's a good thing. This thread has become quite entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread