A Message to the Community - From Derv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that a post had been made saying nothing more is to be discussed about this matter but it only felt right to explain the other perspective. If the Mods wish to Lock the thread to stop the flaming, please do so. I only ask for the thread to be left for the community to read.

This has been an extremely trying time in our community. Understandably many people quickly jumped to conclusions and consequently a lot of respect has been lost . I would only ask that you read this with an open mind and hold all judgment until understanding both points of view.

A lot has been speculated about what happened, but some things need to be set straight.

Here is what happened from my point of view:

I’ll start out by saying that since the formation of our guild the plan has always been to buy a level 25 Guild and transfer everyone over so they could all benefit from it.

One night on Skype I was called by MTV who knew of our desire for a guild and he had a seemingly perfect deal for a level 25 guild that was already on the correct Server and Faction.
The deal was too good to pass up, so i bought the guild from him and received Guild Leader.

Later that night I started receiving RealID messages and whispers from Tapout claiming the guild was his and that I stole it.
I confronted MTV and he explained Tapout was originally going to be the buyer for the guild and that he had passed him over last minute to help our guild out being the good friends that we were.

He explained that Tapout was just upset that he had missed out on such a great deal, so as the spam and harassment continued without explanation, I removed Tapout from RealID.

I never suspected for a second that MTV was lying, then to come back to these forums where almost 300 individual posts had been made, accusing and belittling not just myself but the guild has only confirmed the worst.

To address some of what has been said:

If I truly was in on this Hijacking why the hell would I hold the Guild on a character named Derv? If I was really trying to steal a guild shouldn’t I put it on a Toon to steer attention away from myself? It really doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how silly that would have been.

Throughout my time in these brackets I have helped many people to build up their characters with runs, gear and enchants. Multiple people have even entrusted me with their accounts and nothing bad has ever happened.

Tapout, I am more than willing to return anything from the Guild Bank as well as donate my entire personal collection of 29 Gear on Bleeding Hollow to aid you in your efforts to revive 29s, but the Guild I’m afraid, I cannot return. It is unfortunate but I have put too much of an investment into this to take your loss for you.

I am sorry the community has been faced with this problem and I feel for Tapout as we have both have lost a great friend.

Sincerely,
- Derv

Derv thats fucked. Tapout invested 240k gold, how much did you invest!

You pointed out "To good to be true", You should of known it was and trusted your gut instinct, not to of gone through with it!

And Cutegirlirl is mtvriffraff and he is in your guild you fucking lyer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice last-minute ditch effort apology, Derv, but we all know what happened and if you can't prove that you didn't do anything wrong then you are indeed GUILTY until proven innocent.

I'm disgusted to be under the same guild tag as yourself; you give us true twonkers a bad name.

1. Call Blizz
2. Get the faction+transfer for MTV revoked
3. Give guild to Tapout

Hey Derv, trying to get out of this issue too fast? We all know what happened Derv. If you, however, cannot prove your legit, then you will be accused of this problem. Your a fucking lier, Cutegirlirl is in your fucking guild. Cutegirl is MTV. You honestly think, "Too good to be True" offers are real? Well, hate to break it to ya, but you will never see it. Tapout spent 240k gold, that's a fucking ton, how much did you invest? Hrm? That's just shitty Derv. I honestly cant believe you spent so much time on this story. I can't believe you'd go through so much effort to try to make yourself look innocent. Now, since you created this thread, we all know your guilty as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread