A challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gihipoxu

Legend
Hey guys, after accidently queuing in my off spec and then beating the r5 team without even dropping low as balance, we realized we could really use some competition. We didn't even come close to losing the last 50 games or so. After a bit of arguing and receiving some angry whispers from bad losers (90% of this bg), we decided we could put out a challenge to people who transfer to Earthen Ring. So here we go:

10k gold to the first team beating us in 2v2 arena (Will not pay to tazik shocker nubs cuz it carries. Will get atrox arena viewer). From today.

This is not some taunt to prove we are the best (although we know we are ;) but we would like some decent teams in the cyclone bg. See screenshot below.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7825/queueh.jpg

Closest mmr is 2.2K, and most of them stop queuing to whisper us for tips and be mad at themselves right after we beat them... I hope we can get some sportive players to our realm this way, probably will make the stakes higher if people think 10k is not worth the transfer.

This does >NOT< count for teams not on Earthen Ring I'm not gonna make level 1s on ur realms to farm gold. Hope this motivates some skilled people to come here, it's not like we can lose anyways.

dbw reserved

Best 70 2v2 EU

Edit: Reward is now 15K

nice 2v2 group u got there. gl with geting a challange. i dont have a 70 twink but i look forward to one some day.

elocon said:
Stroking your epeen some...

If you really wanted a challange, go 85...

I thought trolling was against the forum rules, we are discussing serious bussiness here.

Randythehero said:
nice 2v2 group u got there. gl with geting a challange. i dont have a 70 twink but i look forward to one some day.

Thanks for the lucks man :) Will need it to find a challenge

LOL elocon, they have 123 wins and 6 loses. dont get mad because you never had your chance to shine like these guys. they put work into what you do to see people like you cry about how good they are at what they do, so stop making us laugh at you.

Randythehero said:
LOL elocon, they have 123 wins and 6 loses. dont get mad because you never had your chance to shine like these guys. they put work into what you do to see people like you cry about how good they are at what they do, so stop making us laugh at you.

I love u man. Seriously.

Randythehero said:

70 Arenas hardly mean anything to be honest with you.

if they dont mean anything why dosnt any one try and beat them? i mean if it means nothing to be good at something it must take no skill, so why wont any one win the 10,000g? does 10,000g mean nothing?

Randythehero said:
if they dont mean anything why dosnt any one try and beat them? i mean if it means nothing to be good at something it must take no skill, so why wont any one win the 10,000g? does 10,000g mean nothing?

You don't think everyone tries to beat them? People don't queue for arenas with the mindset that they WANT to lose. I'd go beat them myself, but I don't have a EU account nor do I have any intentions of buying one and gearing up a 70 for a measly 10k gold that I won't even bother putting to use. It doesn't make sense for ANYONE to transfer to Cyclone either, as 10k gold is roughly 20$, that doesn't even cover the cost of a transfer.

It's going to take a while, but eventually everyone will realize that 70 arenas aren't anything to be proud of.

Sanitarium said:
You don't think everyone tries to beat them? People don't queue for arenas with the mindset that they WANT to lose. I'd go beat them myself, but I don't have a EU account nor do I have any intentions of buying one and gearing up a 70 for a measly 10k gold that I won't even bother putting to use. It doesn't make sense for ANYONE to transfer to Cyclone either, as 10k gold is roughly 20$, that doesn't even cover the cost of a transfer.

It's going to take a while, but eventually everyone will realize that 70 arenas aren't anything to be proud of.

U mean they don't lose on purpose?

Will raise gold reward as I farm more gold I don't have a good use for it anyways.

Don't care about US, u don't have to post here if ur US it does not even concern u, besides whats ur rating?

Remember glancealot and what was his name, that rogue, yeah TFRogue? We see it all before.
Gihipoxu said:
I thought trolling was against the forum rules, we are discussing serious bussiness here.
No trolling there. 1st I state a obvious fact. After that I gave you a really great surggestion how to get a challange.

But on the other hand, just like TFRouge and glancealot who both were over themself for achiving on 70 and writeing not exactly but about the same as you, both got banned here.

10k is pretty unsubstantial nowadays actually. wouldnt even buy a mammoth or chopper. and they'd either have to reroll on your BG or xfer. time or money in either case (and time is money, friend). so raise the bounty? oh and i dont really like taziks but they arent THAT op if you have some resil

Gihipoxu said:
U mean they don't lose on purpose?

Will raise gold reward as I farm more gold I don't have a good use for it anyways.

Don't care about US, u don't have to post here if ur US it does not even concern u, besides whats ur rating?

These are public forums and I will post here as I please. Ratings at 70 are irrelevant. Just know that I did them while they actually counted for something.

Falkor said it all... you cry about Tazik in nearly every 70 thread when in reality they aren't that OP. Especially if you're running a resil stacked RDruid/Demo lock as you should be.

Falkor said:
10k is pretty unsubstantial nowadays actually. wouldnt even buy a mammoth or chopper. and they'd either have to reroll on your BG or xfer. time or money in either case (and time is money, friend). so raise the bounty? oh and i dont really like taziks but they arent THAT op if you have some resil

Woudln't know I haven't encountered taziks, but must be at least 5k burst if 2 ppl have them. Also, I will raise reward as I farm, won't be promising money that I don't have.

Diomedes, if I can get my 2s partner to unignore me tommorow (i got it covered) then I'll be queuing and will not hesitate to sink my brutal sword into dottrick's oh so squishy cloth armour. Be there or be queer.

P.s am I eligible for the 10k? :)

masterjamie93 said:
Diomedes, if I can get my 2s partner to unignore me tommorow (i got it covered) then I'll be queuing and will not hesitate to sink my brutal sword into dottrick's oh so squishy cloth armour. Be there or be queer.

P.s am I eligible for the 10k? :)

Don't think I can give it to u crossrealm, just come here ;)

Amusing. I have no doubt you're good player, but I dont think anyone wants to change realm for 10k gold.. unless they have no friends..

but anyway, better challenge, hold r1 with pve gear? ;D

Why would people waste RL money to xfer to a ghost-town Battlegroup for 70s? I'd have thought if someone wanted more arenas they would find the higher pop 70 Battlegroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread