(A) best disc in game LF team

Though, despite the loss of fear, priests are still the healers with the best output dmg/healing-wise in skirms, so they're not that bad.

I can endlessly heal a fuck ton of damage that's not a problem. It's the spell lockouts and CC that's the real death sentence in this bracket. You have to be pretty ignorant to how it is as a priest to say this yet you throw your opinion around like its fact like an asshole.

Angelic bulwark ahahahahaahhaahhahahaahhaa

I'm twice the priest you are, and I have to give some of that credit to my talent choices.

have a great time sneaking around in stealth when your team needs your help loser

it seems like the obvious choice to me...

with stronger bubbles i can spend less time casting and standing in one place and more time being mobile and playing offensively (something between 70 and 90% of my healing done is with bubbles alone regularly).

less time spent casting is also less time i give my opponents the opportunity to spell lock me

not only that but versatility is the only stat thats going to help me when im being trained on by horde racials.

haste isnt going to help me do anything when i cant do anything.

Yeah but haste reduces the GCD so it's easier to bubble everything before the other priests on ur team do it

Yeah but haste reduces the GCD so it's easier to bubble everything before the other priests on ur team do it

My GCD with borrowed time is 1.241 seconds which is more than enough to keep everyone on my team bubbled and the enemy team dotted a fair amount.

fully haste stacked your GCD is under 1 second which is a waste because bubble cool down is 1 second. The only way to make haste stacking actually worthwhile you'd need a hell of a lot more to reach .5 seconds and have to cast something besides bubble between each bubble

I'm twice the priest you are, and I have to give some of that credit to my talent choices.

have a great time sneaking around in stealth when your team needs your help loser
lol

My GCD with borrowed time is 1.241 seconds which is more than enough to keep everyone on my team bubbled and the enemy team dotted a fair amount.

fully haste stacked your GCD is under 1 second which is a waste because bubble cool down is 1 second. The only way to make haste stacking actually worthwhile you'd need a hell of a lot more to reach .5 seconds and have to cast something besides bubble between each bubble

Fully stacking haste is a waste so not sure why you even brought that up. The ideal haste build is to have haste enchant on 1 ring, cloak, and neck. Mindthrust bracers over hovel diggers. That brings you to a flash heal time of 1.1 sec w/o borrowed time, and a solid 1 sec w/.

I have pretty much tested out all the priest builds and I have found that roughly ~30.5% haste is the way to go. The extra +15% in heals is not worth the delay in casting, especially when it is crucial that enchants go out quicker to heal the damage. This bracket is too bursty to wait for the longer cast time. Having stronger bubbles is obviously good, but when it boils down to it, would you rather have an extra +50 on your bubble, or be able to save your teammate with the quicker heal.

Someone pick this guy up so my team can get a free 3-0 series lmfao

I can endlessly heal a fuck ton of damage that's not a problem. It's the spell lockouts and CC that's the real death sentence in this bracket. You have to be pretty ignorant to how it is as a priest to say this yet you throw your opinion around like its fact like an asshole.

Did you not read, "in skirms"?
I play a 29 disc myself, and I've played 19 disc for a long time too. My opinion is based on not getting my ass handed to me like an idiot in 95% of skirms, even as a disc. If you can't fake or LoS well enough, maybe you should consider playing something easier, like a feral.

Please don't blame your incompetence on others. Just because you can't play 2v2/3v3 for shit, doesn't mean the class is bad.

all of this smack talk yet im doubling the healing of any other player

take a hint folks i am and have always been two steps ahead of the game

Someone pick this guy up so my team can get a free 3-0 series lmfao

lol watch what happens when racials are banned from the NWL your team wont know their asshole from a hole in the ground when it comes to securing kills in mid

lol watch what happens when racials are banned from the NWL your team wont know their asshole from a hole in the ground when it comes to securing kills in mid

i really doubt racials will be banned from the nwl

i really doubt racials will be banned from the nwl

Well saxxon strongly agrees that banning racials at least in alliance vs horde matches would be a good decision and I think anyone thats got half a brain would agree with that.

its not interesting and not fun to watch horde dominate mid field in every game vs alliance because they can yolo the healers with racials.

priests are still basically essential in BG, a team that has 1 vs team without them, when shamans arent purging, is a huge deal... vers or haste is preference to the player, just like some boomkins go diff stuff than others

but it doesn't change that theyre borderline depressing to play on a consistant basis when compared to MoP or earlier, if you've any experience with them in their days of AOE fear, then you'll assess them as relatively bad in terms of their 19 bracket standing in arena.

:(

edit: diff story altogether for lvl 29 though, theyre still immobile but gain some defensives, dispels, etc... making them adequate to be played against rshamans or any of the other heals in arena. wish it was the same in 19, disc comps used to be very fun

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think you have figured out yet why are team wins mid. You shouldn't be so defensive. You are never gonna improve with the way you act. I think there is a huge amount of room for improvement and you are not going to fill that space if you act like you know what you are doing but then every game you are lost on a safari hunt.

Well saxxon strongly agrees that banning racials at least in alliance vs horde matches would be a good decision and I think anyone thats got half a brain would agree with that.

its not interesting and not fun to watch horde dominate mid field in every game vs alliance because they can yolo the healers with racials.
as someone who plays on uggtw (the only alliance nwl team) horde racials do really bother me because they can just mongo torrent/stomp our healers all game giving teams that otherwise would be neatly contained in gy looks that they wouldnt get without racials. I still dont think we will see a ban on racials.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread