US 99 PVP Video - MK - Demonology Warlock

I don't get this bologna about me starting at the non designated time had anything to do with it. I start at 1030 and said so the night before. Ye couldn't make it until 11, eightbahl lives on the west coast and couldn't make it until 11. Takea works late and couldn't make it until 11. I didn't tell them to log on late...I don't have that kind of power lol. 9PM EST is tough for the west coast guys to make it. Hell its a tough time for me to make it and I live on the east coast. I was lucky enough to scramble a team together with what I had.

If beating on pugs with organized premades is your idea of fun, be proud of the gimmicky wins. Once the comps are equal and the coordination comparable, we ate you alive as the video proves.

The first two wargames consisted of organized horde groups led by you and faller against a round robin twink group from the odd pool of 30+ alliance twinks with varying amounts of skill and zero coordination. Most are just getting their feet wet in the bracket. Talk to any alliance twink worth his salt and he'll tell you what I said verbatim.

Your blaming your loss (with your excellent players and equal comp) on not having your "A" team. That "A" team is Warr only because Faller's 1 hour of game time is not a practical time frame to work around. Warr is good but it'll take a lot more than him, swapping kraze with wheat and having faller swap with syea to secure a win against us. If that's your A-team I'll gladly pay for any Horde's faction change who's not in the "in" crowd. There were much bigger coordination issues you guys had. When there are dps classes dealing under 2.5mil dmg and when certain classes aren't using their most potent abilities due to cc override there is a problem. We had almost 0 deaths and 3 capped you guys in 8 minutes.

We got to work on balancing skill based on people who are on as opposed to sticking with our cliques. There's a reason why the alliance weren't so keen on queueing up earlier if the "talkers" like me, cnt or takea aren't online. If certain people are not online, Horde need to make an effort to break up their cliques and go join the alliance to coordinate. If not, people won't queue up unless specific people are on! Lame same faction 6v6 wargames will be the natural result. I know this next wargame (whenever it may be) will revolve around taking down MK and Takea, but seriously..I want good balanced games even if the comps aren't perfect. Like I said, me and cnt will gladly go on the Horde to split the skill up, or we can split ourselves up. Alternatively, Kidney or Grayson could do the same and swap to Alliance if they're short on communication.

It's pretty rational.

Last edited:
You scored 2 caps total in the previous 9 games. It doesn't matter what you think the horde team should be. You had essentially the same players minus one previous weeks, and went 0-9. Nothing rationale about thinking because you won 1 game at midnight that you'll win more.

Good job writing a check. Hope your 1-9 team can cash it. There won't be another first game of the night starting at midnight or later so I'd worry about winning another one and go from there if I were you.

1-9. Grats on the win. Or are there alliance that you think were too weak in previous weaks? Who? While the horde team was missing 4 people and had some good fill ins, who on alliance wasn't optimal in the 9 losses? You even had KP play with you and lost and he was the best player on ally.

I'm not in the mood to compile a list of 99s keyboard turners and publicly shame them. They pretty much know who they are anyway.

my point is...saying you didn't have your best 10 is silly when the two not in your ideal comp would be in the Alliance A team in a heartbeat.

remember our mw didn't have his artifact and our top dps shaman dc/d and lagged a lot, as shown in the video.

Last edited:
You're unlikely to shame anyone here, especially people that win 9 out of 10 wargames against you. Always welcome to try. But if all else fails you can mention your success in a bracket and battlegroup that no one on xpoff even knows about because it was so "competitive"!

that no one on xpoff even knows about because it was so "competitive"!

Nobody good even stuck around the website when TI 'switched' to xp off, wtf are you even trying to say, is somebody supposed to care that the clique of 12-year-olds that CURRENTLY reside on xp off don't remember a bracket that was known well on TI & pwndepot(battlegroundforums.com), back when truly good players actually still even played the game? lol

I was on those sites as well. Also I was referring to the 49 bracket which was never nearly as competitive as the other brackets. I played 49. I was the 1on1 beast of my battlegroup etc. But there was never a premade 10v10 in my very active battlegroup ruin for that bracket or in most battlegroups, yet there were in 19 and 29 all battle groups and 39 most if not all.

Users who are viewing this thread