US 99 PVP Video - MK - Demonology Warlock

40% of the main horde team wasn't there. Hardly Allstar.
Yeah, it kinda looked one sided.

On the flip side, nice to see 99s active and able to field a 10v10.

I agree with both of you guys -- Although the class composition was about even (mirror healers, boomies, ele and warrior), the Horde could have called targets and focus fired a little better. Maybe it was a communication thing, I'm not sure. It did feel a little too easy from what we've expected in the bracket, though.

hey WARR, lets keep our banter on the wow forums OK. xpoff is sacred ground!

"sacred ground"

wtf?

sounds pretty pussy to me

lets kick things up a notch

Thrall lost all legitimacy as a twink realm way back when <Retro> was trading nudes for wins. <F.O.D.C.> so far seems like <Retro> 2.0(beta)...

get heated

Woah, Alliance won the 10v10? :O
No. alliance dodged the 10v10 by playing 3 hours late after half the horde team, all of whom were available at the proper time, had to go. So ally best a Wargame pug so are 1-8 or 1-9 vs wargame pugs.
Maybe they'll actually show up at an agreed upon time and beat an actual team. Until then they can stay excited about their first pug war game win!

No. alliance dodged the 10v10 by playing 3 hours late after half the horde team, all of whom were available at the proper time, had to go. So ally best a Wargame pug so are 1-8 or 1-9 vs wargame pugs.
Maybe they'll actually show up at an agreed upon time and beat an actual team. Until then they can stay excited about their first pug war game win!
That's disappointing :(

http://imgur.com/a/UcaAz

Fun duels warr, lets do more some time later. I like the fact you have nuts. Missing in a lot of people nowadays.

demo is ret*rded 1v1 if anyone else wants to try. Most op 1v1 spec in the bracket, except blood dks.

Last edited:

LOL Nasti.

yeah, judging from that game you guys totally need the leadership of warr to win anymore games now if me and takea are coordinating on alliance. I'll gladly split with takea if it means more even games if warr is not on. I'm not going to bend over backwards to accommodate a 1hr gaming period for faller. I hate to put Warr in this situation, but if the Horde wants to win, they NEED HIM if my guys are on the opposite faction.

The alliance didn't all log in at once..I came late and I invited anyone on my btag list. Anyone on discord should know how I scrambled together the team.

I don't know who is a bad player on the Horde team in that video..if you think its the those outside of the "clique" i.e wheat and ivy, I'll GLADLY abosrb them into the alliance team, cause they're all complete beasts. Wheat is one of the best (if not, THE BEST) wars in the bracket. I hear all this b*tchin about how 1/2 ur "best team" wasn't there but I'm not hearing any names you'll cut.

The class comps were pretty much identical, except for:

FDK --- SURV
DEMO --- FROST

We've never had as equal class comps as this one.

Our game plan didn't revolve around gripping coordination into a wrecking ball either. As amazing as our dk is (best fdk in the bracket, bar none), we opted for more overall spread pressure making the dk vs surv argument void. If having 2 dks is a requirement for y'all to play, I'd reaaaly look into a more practical, organic solution for an easily counter-able technique, especially in the likelihood they're not on at the same time.

Our mistweaver did not have his artifact weapon. This was both Neo and Takeas first ever game in the bracket.

Last edited:
fyi the title and description in the video is trolly asf on purpose. The content is as real as it gets.

The simple fact that some of y'all are keeping tabs which faction wins should tell you something. We can approach every weekend with a very limited and stringent class/skill comp and queuing with "friends" in order to beat MK the living god, or we can be more practical and try to find more balanced teams.

If my team is too good, I'll gladly switch over to Horde with some others in an attempt to balance it. F*ck my friends, we all want good competition. In fact, its more fun for me to diaareea sh*t talk my closest friends.

As long as the games keep flowing I'm happy.

Last edited:
Would have been a top notch post if you queued the twilight zone music first, because stuff got really weird in your post...

It's easy to keep track of score. We've played 3 weeks and won one game, and it's no coincidence your 1 win was when you made everyone wait until midnight to play when the starting time was 9pm. Yes, you did at the last minute say 10:30, so horde wargamed ourselves until then. Had we played at 10:30, you wouldn't been steamrolled. 11 even. But no, you drug it out until you saw people logging. But we played anyways because the first week was largely a pug. Congrats on that win. 1-9 or whatever it is looks far better than 0-9. I mean that sincerely.

But based on that you're talking crazy stuff about we need to break your team up? Because you won one game played 3 hours late? I can't imagine any horde will disagree with me when we say we don't want you on our team. You don't seem to get things like team dynamics and then you bailed on your team in a premade already, so I'm sure we'll stick to what we have!

Your attempts to turn horde against horde aren't very sophisticated. Nice try, but you were too blatant to where you just get eye rolled.

Relish that 1-9 while you can...likely to have a lower % next time we play, if it's anywhere near where we agree.

Users who are viewing this thread