95 tastyfish, no hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at 450 fishing skill with the sharpended fishing hook line fished every sunday no hat got tons of lines though, fishing skill has nothing do with it, its all R-A-N-D-O-M

It's all luck, once theres about 10 minutes left you should have around 100 tasties or so, which is saying in the last 10 minutes, statistically you may get one.. however, if you get one out of the 3, statistically speaking, you will have to fish up another 100 to get a shot at another.... However, it is RNG, so as posted before, you could get it on your first cast... you could also get it 3 times in a row on 3 casts (ive seen ironjaw fished up 3 times 3 casts in a row, if I werent in party I wouldnt believe it, and then ive seen the queenfish drop twice in row) I remember this one morning I didnt want to fish because I knew I wouldn't get it... Begged Earth of <Stacked Deck> to fish for me because shes more lucky than I am... she said no, so I went anyways... 10 minutes in I was like "why am I here... I wont even get it..." so in /1 I go "WTB KEEFER" and right as I hit enter, my hook went off.. Wouldn't you know it Keefer Sutherland himself was in the loot window on that exact cast... took so many screenshots... but theres proof right there that it's all luck. And thanks for reading my semi-off topic post which could have been filtered into "RNG is a bitch"

i got mine within last 3 minnutes of a tourny. it was only my third one though so i was lucky. This was back in 2007 though.

just keep swimming....to the pools of fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread