85 TWINKING IN MOP

dont see how 85 twinking will take off, but really isnt that what most of us are doing now on one toon or another? lol sure it will have some who stay at 85 but will prob be some time before people go back to running the old raids. with the new LFR and all makes gearing alts really easy and keeps those with more then one max lvl toon busy for a few days

dont see how 85 twinking will take off, but really isnt that what most of us are doing now on one toon or another? lol sure it will have some who stay at 85 but will prob be some time before people go back to running the old raids. with the new LFR and all makes gearing alts really easy and keeps those with more then one max lvl toon busy for a few days

There is always people who don't buy new expansion at first day of relase, maybe we will get xp off pops.

I'm wondering if they keep the titles where they're at

Such as blackwings bane, dragonslayer, firelord, err I forget the dragon soul ones

meaning if we can hit 90, go back & faceroll heroics and get title. Or if they'll make it so you have to be lvl 85 or some similar requirement.

Regardless whether they do or not, it'd be nice if they kept it. Sort of if you see someone with herald of titans they didn't exactly get a group of 10 people and run back there kill him in 30 seconds & call it good. They at least put the time in for it let alone the effort, although he's not real difficult now with the 1 hour timer being gone

Cataclysm was my favourite expansion, they rewarded me for AFK'ing and posting on TwinkInfo with free LFR gear <3

Users who are viewing this thread