85 Retribution Paladin Gear?

I'm still yet to see the axe on my server makes me sad haha, or on my 2 lower servers I go on.
That's fair enough too, I've just been using mastery for pvp now and it's turning out alright.
Nice gear btw.

Currently PvP power increases healing done for healers (and I guess gets benefit from some effects that heal based on damage, such as death siphon). Next patch retribution will get 25% of PvP power's overall effect for healing (if you have 30% now, you'll get 7.5% increased healing next patch)

Heya guys ;D the Sun Lute appeared on Mazrigos-EU for the second time in 1 month. Just won the auction for 70k, can't believe no one was interested especially since i had to let it go last time for 466k.... The dude that won the first one kinda didn't want to talk to me after i mentioned how much i spent xD

Reaktor @ Mazrigos - Community - World of Warcraft

now for....ughh.. fishing...

Edit: just to confirm, on wowhead it looks like it cannot be upgraded, as well as when linking the weapon through chat the "0/2 Upgraded" is not visible. But it does appear on the tooltip and is upgradable. Perhaps a bug...

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya guys ;D the Sun Lute appeared on Mazrigos-EU for the second time in 1 month. Just won the auction for 70k, can't believe no one was interested especially since i had to let it go last time for 466k.... The dude that won the first one kinda didn't want to talk to me after i mentioned how much i spent xD

Reaktor @ Mazrigos - Community - World of Warcraft

now for....ughh.. fishing...

Edit: just to confirm, on wowhead it looks like it cannot be upgraded, as well as when linking the weapon through chat the "0/2 Upgraded" is not visible. But it does appear on the tooltip and is upgradable. Perhaps a bug...
Snowfallke @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft
I have dubble upgrade, but if you start fish now you wont get any upgrade before 5.2 when they delete the upgrading vendors.

yeah, I took time off from my pala until 5.2 hits so i can maybe finally get cataclysmic gear... As for fishing i haven't started yet... Wish i could just pay a guild to boost me but no guilds are interested :/

Users who are viewing this thread