85 BiS (PVP)

Like alot of people im just now getting back into WoW. And i thought what to do with all my 85's So lately ive been trying to get them all geared and such using my favorite twink website and was wondering why like other threads is there not a sticky for BiS classes? We should do this!:cool:

to call specific items bis is hard in this bracket, weps are what most ppl agree on but after that many ppl argue back and forth on how mutch resi/power you shuld get vs other stats.

PvP is playstyle based, but you can likely say what is BiS for PvE, and for 90% of PvP as well.

However, people choose to disagree because they're either: uninformed, or stupid.

As for there being a thread, it's because there isn't someone like me who plays 85s and wants to make a thread. Given how awful chardev is for anything past DS gear I wouldn't even attempt it til that is fixed.

Yeah-
Ijust got back from a 3 month break.
(please don't look at my armories untill i get updated all the way ;-;)

Working with a new Confusing, Leveled a priest for 85 tinking, not much to go off of, if anyone could throw me a bone and link a chardev or Armory for something relitive on twas what i should be going off of?

i got back two days ago
Already ready for the tinking to begin once again
Its a passion.

Yeah-
Ijust got back from a 3 month break.
(please don't look at my armories untill i get updated all the way ;-;)

Working with a new Confusing, Leveled a priest for 85 tinking, not much to go off of, if anyone could throw me a bone and link a chardev or Armory for something relitive on twas what i should be going off of?

i got back two days ago
Already ready for the tinking to begin once again
Its a passion.
Neerox @ Outland - Community - World of Warcraft

Im working on reaching BiS on my 85 rogue, still missing belt with the lovely socket, but besides that this gear is fine for how much damage/survival I want, Zethef @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

edit; logged of in wrong weapons, useing 2x442 daggers

I hope this char is logged out in pve gear atm, because what I'm seeing is not viable for pvp in any way.

Nothing stopping a spriest going completely glass cannon. If you have a decent healer it'll only be dangerous from pure dps comps.

Viable isn't the same as good. Viable means it works but not as well. That character will work. Success rate might not be as high, but that is besides the point.

Nothing stopping a spriest going completely glass cannon. If you have a decent healer it'll only be dangerous from pure dps comps.

Viable isn't the same as good. Viable means it works but not as well. That character will work. Success rate might not be as high, but that is besides the point.
True since if people dont go defensive when me and neerox go dubble SP 2v2, even tho 2v2 is mega unbalanced, they die even with full pvp gear in 1 global bascily.

So you only need pvp trinekt.

This is not 80 bracket that some peopöe think.

If you're fighting pvp geared people and global them, they're not worth mentioning as serious opponents. Lets leave it at, you're setup is very good for the opponents you're facing.

And what exactly is unbalanced about 85? Most matches last longer than an average 90 match despite the burst some classes have (read, mage). There's nothing unbalanced at 85 that you can't gear/spec against. The only unbalance you might encounter is playing a double dps comp in full mop gear (lol) and 1shotting undergeared "twinks" at 1.6k mmr.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread