84 prot warrior professions?

Alch / JC

1. alch

2. engin or jc

dragonling and possibly, but itd depend on playstyle

also have you looked at 83

so with the reduced secondary stats at 84 what is the "sweet spot" level?

i was originally thinking engi/jc for the better gems from both professions, not so much the engi toys.

There's better gems from Engineering?

They are not rly gems just function like gems. U put them in cogwheel sockets, but i think those can be only found on the lvl85 engin gogs. Basically what those wannabe egineering gems allow you to do is simply customize secondary stats on your goggles, nothing else.

They are not rly gems just function like gems. U put them in cogwheel sockets, but i think those can be only found on the lvl85 engin gogs. Basically what those wannabe egineering gems allow you to do is simply customize secondary stats on your goggles, nothing else.

yah i should have checked wowhead first. i assumed there were more ways and places for those cogs to go.

alch/jc it is!

so with the reduced secondary stats at 84 what is the "sweet spot" level?

i was originally thinking engi/jc for the better gems from both professions, not so much the engi toys.

80 is the best for overall stat scaling

at 81 you can squeeze out a few more mastery depending on your class/spec, but already your other 2ndary stats start to degrade. you also can wear the jc trinkets

at 83 you can wear pretty much full 333 gear which is nice, but your stats 2ndary stats are gonna be pretty low. having good talents/abilities and a bigger health pool can help compensate

84 could grant a nice spell or something, but it would depend on your class/spec to see if it was worthwhile. you'll have the most primary stats you can in the bracket, but the lowest 2ndary

and pretty much anything over 80 isnt gonna wear resil, making them more squishy, & pretty much offsets the hp advantage

Users who are viewing this thread