EU+US 810 Relics [GM Ticket Confirmation]

Unlike you, I'm trying to encourage people to try to prove or disprove this. If tons of people open 1000s at a time, one would be bound to show up eventually like they used to when people would open thousands of them at a time, if in fact they are in game. And I'm even offering to help prove or a disprove it! A flipper would have no motivation to get people to try to disprove a theory and even offer to help prove or disprove a theory. They would simply agree with the post and let their relic sit for millions. Sorry, but you are no smarter then you claim a flipper to be with your toxic comments.

you say tons of people are opening 1000's at a time. ok who? make a list im sure its going to be a short list.
there really arnt that many opening them, not "tons" and not in "1000s" continuously.

Not to add to the fire but I always take what a GM says with a grain of salt. More often than not they are wrong.

There is no reason not to open lock boxes so all we can do is keep trying.

you say tons of people are opening 1000's at a time. ok who? make a list im sure its going to be a short list.
there really arnt that many opening them, not "tons" and not in "1000s" continuously.
Yea, I reread it, just was pissed cause you think I'm coming at this from a flipping stand point. I just want to help get to the bottom of this. No maybe if I buy 1000 tonight one won't drop, but if a lot of us do, maybe we'll be able to find one. And since we are the only people other then flippers interested in finding out if they drop, we should collectively try to get one out of a lock box. So we can keep prices at a normal price, instead of letting someone's post about them being removed drive prices up. Yes I have 2 myself and that would be great to make some gold, but I rather find out the truth, and get to the bottom of this, then not. I think it would help a lot of people save gold if they do drop but are just extremely rare now, cause yea, I'll jack up my prices if they are removed, but if they aren't removed and they are still in game I don't want to lie to make gold, I like the truth, and will always make an effort to uncover the truth.

Even if we were to open thousands of lockboxes and somebody found a relic, we wouldn't be able to prove or disprove this as the loot dropped wtihin the lockbox is predetermined at the point of time it is looted, and therefore one person could easily purchase a lockbox looted prior to the hotfix and thus receiving a relic we will then carry on believing they still generate through the lockboxes.

Even if we were to open thousands of lockboxes and somebody found a relic, we wouldn't be able to prove or disprove this as the loot dropped wtihin the lockbox is predetermined at the point of time it is looted, and therefore one person could easily purchase a lockbox looted prior to the hotfix and thus receiving a relic we will then carry on believing they still generate through the lockboxes.
But if one were to drop then there is proof they still drop so it's all good

Nice to finally see something close to "evidence", even if GM's aren't always the most reliable source. But combine this with the drop in auctions that we saw and less/no people claiming to have found new relics from lockboxes, I think it's as close to a confirmation as we'll ever get.

I spoke to a GM 3 weeks ago that did not confirm that the lockboxes got hotfixed or anything, he simply just said that he cant find out anything about them and that the relic '' should '' infact drop, all about RNG. I don't really know tho.

Who knows if they drop or not from boxes. All I know is that I'm 567 lockboxes in so far and I haven't gotten 1 yet. Though I have gotten 11 110 epic BoEs(I've even gotten a 895 TF from it). I mean anything is possible.

im 1400+ lockboxes in so far and i've gotten jack shit aswell.. really makes you think

Users who are viewing this thread