80 pops

I think there are a couple 80 pve guilds.

I know on my sever there is an 80 pvp guild starting.

I think there has be arenas im not sure about bgs though...

Warcraftnick said:
I think there are a couple 80 pve guilds.

I know on my sever there is an 80 pvp guild starting.

I think there has be arenas im not sure about bgs though...

arenas pops dont expect it to be any fun thoe

atm me and jeego que for Guild rep we got to 2100 when i was naked with t6 chest and shoulders

:\ ques rarely happen some parts of the day.

bg's are pretty much dead unless you do organized wargames or queue at the "very right" time.

Arenas pop though often on peak times. Like sober said though its not usually fun

hmm cause i have a 80 rogue i dont know what to do with seeming how i already have an 85 rogue.. was thinking about asking someone to make a Chardev of a BiS Sub rogue @ 80.

Twiztid7652 said:
hmm cause i have a 80 rogue i dont know what to do with seeming how i already have an 85 rogue.. was thinking about asking someone to make a Chardev of a BiS Sub rogue @ 80.

I was going to do it but rogue is like mostly Heroic ICC and Heroic Halion 25 gear .

Toxidunk daggers x2 Amber messenger.

Alchemy for 301agi trinket and heroic STS

so nothing exciting :( i saw the post about the 80 ret bis pally. and i have a bunch of 80's that i havent leveld yet. like rogues dk's resto shaman's, druids and enhc shammy's. any of those exciting in the 80 bracket. im gettin tired of 19's and 70's.

hmm i do got a 80 blood dk frost off spec with a bunch of epic wotlk shit on em. maybe thats a start.

nerf frost mages & frost dks...srsly

if you arent enjoying 70 then sure. 80 pallys are pretty great imo. iirc they did just fine on the meters in icc. they are able to get smourne. and im doing 2s with a ret and its goin pretty good

Falkor said:
if you arent enjoying 70 then sure. 80 pallys are pretty great imo. iirc they did just fine on the meters in icc. they are able to get smourne. and im doing 2s with a ret and its goin pretty good

Ret is probably one of the most OP classes besides a Frost mage.

ret mastery deals (insert % of damage here based on how much mastery you have) when you crusader strike or templars verdict I 30k TV'd someone with a 29k Mastery proc.

._.

yea ret mastery is pretty legit, deals a ton of extra damage. and guess what....its HOLY DAMAGE, woooooooooooooo

i also lol'd at a DK yesterday. but he was 80 and only had 18k hp, so my loling was just from him stepping in the the arena then being asploded

nice. ive decided to stop doing arenas drunk...since we lost to a rogue/ret team last night and the rogue was both undergeared and bad..just being carried by the ret

lmao well thats awesome cause i found an 80 ret pally on one of my other accounts and well, im gonna max em out :D

Soberlolz said:
Ret is probably one of the most OP classes besides a Frost mage.

ret mastery deals (insert % of damage here based on how much mastery you have) when you crusader strike or templars verdict I 30k TV'd someone with a 29k Mastery proc.

._.

60k damage in one hit...my rogue has no cata BoP's(only BoE's) and i do 20k evis, and i thought that was pretty OP...

Users who are viewing this thread